Govt Jobs in Junior Legal Assistant (State Cadre) In Advocate General Office.
NOTE :: The Last Date for filling of application forms for the post of Junir Legal Assistant Advertised Vide Notification No. AG/06 of 2017 dated 11.04.2017 is extended upto 13.05.2017
Applications are invited for the posts of Junior Legal Assistant from the candidates who are the Permanent Residents of the J&K State.
Name of the post
Junior Legal Assistant
|Name of the post||Pay band / Scale||Total no. of posts||Category wise breakup|
|Junior Legal Assistant||9300-34800»4200(GP)||10||06||01||01||01||01||10|
Bachelor Degree in Law from any recognized University established In India.
Pay band of Rs. 9300-34800+4200 Grade Pay
- The age of the candidate as on 01-01-2017 not below the age of 18 yrs. and
- Not above :-
- 40 yrs In case of Open Merit.
- 43 Yrs In case of Sc/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates.
- 42 Yrs in case of physically challenged candidates.
- 48 yrs in case of Ex-Serviceman.
- 40 Yrs In case of candidates in Government Service / Contractual Employees.
How to apply
Application form duly completed alongwith self attested copies of the below mentioned testimonials / documents shall be addressed to the Administrative Officer, Office of the Advocate General, J&K State, Jammu/Srinagar. The application can be deposited in the office of Advocate General J&K State Jammu/Srinagar upto 11-04-2017 (4:00 PM). A self attested latest passport size photograph be affixed on the application form.
- Date of birth certificate (Matriculation certificate)
- Academic qualification certificate.
- Marks certificate of examination passed.
- Experience certificate at bar issued by Concerned Principal District and Session Judge, if any.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Category Certificate, if any
A fee of Rs. 350/- In the shape of bank draft from any Branch of J&K Bank drawn in favour of Accounts Officer office of the Advocate General J&K State shall be accompanied-with the application form.