GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE JAMMU
Applications on plain paper are invited from the doctors (Non PSC/retired) permanent residents of the J&K State for engagement on “Academic Programme arrangement basis” in terms of SRO-384 dated 14-12-2009, readwith SRO 409 dated 19-09- 2013 initially fora period of one year extendable upto maximum of six years (one year at a time and subject to good performance and conduct) or till the selection/promotion is made on regular basis in accordance with rules of Recruitment Governing the respective posts, by the PSC/DPC whichever is earlier in the below mentioned disciplines of Govt. Medical Coljege, Jammu.
|Department||Category of Post||Vacant|
|4.||Blood Bank||Asstt. Prof.||1|
The said advertisement is also available on our website www.GMC Jammu.nic.in.
Conditions & Eligibility are as under:-
- For Professor/Assistant Professor:-
The applicant should be MD/DNB/Ph.D (higher qualification shall also entertain) in the concerned subject and should have worked in the previous post at least for three years in the concerned discipline from the recognized Institute.
- For Lecturer:-
The applicant should be MD/DNB/M Sc/Ph.D (higher qualification shall also entertain) in the concerned subject and should have two year teaching experience as Registrar/senior Resident at least for two years in the concerned discipline from the recognized institute.
The candidates are advised to enclose the attested true copies of the following documents with their application forms which should reach in the office of the undersigned by or before 23-01-2016.
- Attempt Certificate of all examinations of MD/MS/DNB/M.Sc/Ph.D any other qualification issued by the University.
- Distinction/Honour/Medal/Academic merit certificate if any.
- Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma Certificate.
- Professionals Publication in standard medical Journals.
- MBBS/MD/DNB/M.Sc/Ph.D degree and Internship completion certificate.
- Experience certificate wherever required.
- Date of Birth Certificate and
- Any other certificate pertaining to the speciality.
The eligible candidates shall have to appear before the Selection Committee constituted by the Government under the Chairmanship of Commissioner/Secretary to Govt. Health and Medical Education Department, at Government Medical College, Jammu alongwith all original testimonials and other related documents at the time of Interview.
The date of Interview will be intimated separately.
- For the posts of Professor/Asstt. Professor/Lecturer retiree Faculty Members of Govt, recognized Institute/Hospitals who should not be of more than (63) years of age as on the date of issuance of notice should apply.
- The selected candidates shall have to enter into an agreement that they will not leave the department before the completion of one year’s contract. Abandoning/terminating of the arrangement as the case may be will require one months prior notice on either side failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month’s to the incumbent who shall always remain in deposit with the Department and the same shall be released on completion of sanctioned term.
Dated: 6-1-16 (Dr. Zahid H. Gillani)
Principal Govt. Medical College Jammu