ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL JANGLOT (J&K), CBSE AFFILIATED
REQUIRES VICE PRINCIPAL AND HEADMASTER / HEADMISTRESS
- Qualification & Experience: (a) Vice Principal
- For Post Graduate Teachers, the minimum qualification is Masters Degree with B.Ed (Minimum 50% each in Post Graduation and B.Ed) and at least five years teaching experience in recognized (10 + 2) schools. Maximum age should not exceed 50 years as on date of appointment. OR
- Trained graduate heads (with min 50 % each in graduation and B.Ed) of recognized high school with 15 years of teaching experience of secondary classes. The candidates should also have at least 05 years administrative experience as head of a recognized high school. The minimum age of Trained Graduate Heads should be 45 years on the last laid down date for submission of applications.
- Headmaster / Headmistress
- A Trained Graduate Teacher or a Primary Teacher (with min 50 % each in graduation and B.Ed).
- CTET / TET.
- Teaching experience of 10 years or more at Primary and above level.
- Age should be below 45 years on the date of appointment.
- Computer proficiency and good command over English is essential.
- Selection Criteria : Through Panel interview(Only candidates shortlisted, Based on Qualification, Experience and other criteria as may be considered by the School Management will be called for interview)
- Salary – As per School Management norms.
- How to annlv – Application on plain paper alongwith Bio-data, affixed with one recent coloured passport size photograph, duly supported with experience certificates/testimonials, Email ID, Mobile No and Postal Address by 03 Oct 2015 to the Principal. Army Public School Janglot, Kathua (J&K), Pin:184104.
- Interview date for the eligible candidates will be informed through E mail only. No call letter will be issued by post.
- Contact Tele No: 01922-237237,237238, E mail – [email protected]