Junior Assistant (State Cadre) in Advocate General Office jobs
Applications are invited for the posts of Junior Assistant in the pay band of Rs. 5200-20200+1900 Grade Pay on the prescribed format given in Annexure”A”from the candidates who are the Permanent Residents of the J&K State;
The breakup of the posts as per the roaster maintained in this office in light of SRO-144 of 2008 dated: 28-05-2008 is given as under:-
Name of the Post
Total No of Posts
The minimum qualification for the posts are as under:-
(i) Graduation from any recognized university established in India.
(ii) Six Months Computer course from any recognized Institution.
(iii) Should possess minimum typing speed 35 W.P.M. respectively.
- The age of the candidate as on 01 -01 -2017 not below the age of 18 yrs, and
- Not above:-
- 40 yrs in case of Open Merit.
- 43 Yrs in case of Sc/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates.
- 42 Yrs in case of physically challenged candidates.
- 48 yrs in case of Ex-Serviceman.
- 40 Yrs in case of candidates in Government Service / Contractual Employees.
29-04-2017 (4:00 PM)
How to apply
- Application form duly completed along with self attested copies of the below mentioned testimonials / documents shall be addressed to the Administrative Officer, Office of the Advocate General, J&K State, Jammu/Srinagar. The application can be deposited in the office of Advocate General J&K State Jammu/ Srinagar up to 11-04-2017 (4:00 PM). A self attested latest passport size photograph be affixed on the application form..
- Date of birth certificate (Matriculation certificate)
- Academic qualification certificate.
- Computer course certificate from any recognized institution.
- Marks certificate of examination passed.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Category Certificate, if any.
- The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit application form through proper channel viz. the concerned Head of Department. In the event of failure of the candidates to route the application through proper channel, his/her eligibility shall be assessed as if he/she is not an in-service candidate. The head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the in-service candidates to the office of Administrative Officer, O/o Advocate General, J&K state within 15 days after the last date of filling of applications.
A fee of Rs 350/- in the shape of bank draft from any Branch of J&K Bank drawn in favour of Accounts Officer office of the Advocate General J&K State shall be accompanied with the application form.
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. AG/08 OF 2017 DATED:11-04-2017