Legal Assistant (State Cadre) in Advocate General Office Jobs
Applications are invited for the posts of Legal Assistant in the pay band of Rs. 9300-34800+4280 Grade Pay on the prescribed format given in Annexure”A”from the candidates who are the Permanent Residents of the J&K State.
The breakup of the posts as per the roaster maintained in this office in light of SRO-144 of 2008 dated: 28-05-2008 is given as under:-
|Name of the post||Pay band/Scale||Total no. of posts||Category wise breakup|
|Legal Assistant||93 00- 34800+-4280(G P)||04||03||01||–||–||–||–||04|
Note: The number of posts may increase /decrease depending upon the actual vacancies at the time of selection.
The minimum qualification for the post of Legal Assistant is as under:-
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1.||Legal Assistant||Bachelor Degree in Law from any recognized University established in India with 02 years practice at Bar issued by Concerned Principal District and Session Judge.|
- The age of the candidate as on 01 -01 -2017 not below the age of 18 yrs, and
- Not above:-
40 yrs in case of Open Merit.
43 Yrs in case of Sc/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates.
42 Yrs in case of physically challenged candidates.
48 yrs in case of Ex-Serviceman
40 Yrs in case of candidates in Government Service / Contractual Employees.
Last Date :
11-04-2017 (4:00 PM)
How to apply
Application form duly completed along with self attested copies of the below mentioned testimonials / documents shall be addressed to the Administrative Officer, Office of the Advocate General, J&K State, Jammu/ Srinagar. The application can be deposited in the office of Advocate General J&K State Jammu/Srinagar up to 11-04-2017 (4:00 PM). A self attested latest passport size photograph be affixed on the application form.
- Date of birth certificate (Matriculation certificate)
- Academic qualification certificate.
- Marks certificate of examination passed.
- Experience certificate at bar issued by Concerned Principal District and Session Judge.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Category Certificate, if any.
- The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit application form through proper channel viz. the concerned Head of Department. In the event of failure of the candidates to route the application through proper channel, his/her eligibility shall be assessed as if he/she is not an in-service candidate. The head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the in-service candidates to the office Advocate General, J&K state within 15 days after the last date of filling of applications.
A fee of Rs. 350/- in the shape of bank draft from any Branch of J&K Bank drawn in favour of Accounts Officer office of the Advocate General J&K State shall be accompanied with the application form.