GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR HIGHER EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Civil Secretariat, Srinagar/Jammu
Sub:- Engagement of Teaching Assistants/ Librarian and Physical Training Instructors (Assistants)
on academic arrangement basis in Jammu Division Colleges for the year 2015-16.
Ref: Hon’ble High Court Order dated 30-09-2015 passed in SWP No.2167/2015 C/W SWP No.
2236/2015 & SWP No. 2478/2015.
Applications, are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Teaching Assistants in the following subjects and Librarians & Physical Training Instructors (Assistants) on academic arrangement basis in Govt. Degree Colleges of Jammu Division for the academic session 2015-16:
|4||Business Administration||23||Music (Vocal & Instrumental)|
|5||Chemistry||24||Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics|
|12||Enqlish/Enqlish Literature/Functional Enqlish||31||Physics|
|15||Food Science &Technoloqy||34||Statistics|
- Teaching Assistants.
The candidates must possess Post-Graduate degree in the concerned subject having minimum 55% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically & visually handicapped candidates.
- Librarian & Physical Training Instructors as Assistant.
The candidates must possess Post-graduate degree in the concerned subject i.e. M.Lib & M.PEd, respectively having minimum 55% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically & visually handicapped candidates).
The selection of the candidates shall be made by the Selection Committee strictly on the basis of the academic merit at Post Graduation reduced to the base of 10 points and the experience gained by the candidate, one point for one academic session (not less than six months) subject to the maximum of 6 (six) points.
Note: The candidates who have already applied in response of notification dated 12-06- 2015 need not to apply again.
Terms and Conditions.
- The engagement of candidates shall be made on the following terms and conditions,-
- The candidate should be a state subject of Jammu and Kashmir.
The engagement of Lecturers / Teaching Assistants / Librarians / PTIs / Assistants will be made for one academic session or till the post is filled by appointment of a candidate duly selected by the Public Service Commission or by transfer of a regular employee against the post occupied by an academic arrangement candidates whichever is earlier.
- The candidate engaged shall have to:
Maintain discipline and not act in a manner unbecoming of a Govt. Servant. Indiscipline of any kind shall make the candidate liable for disengagement;
- Maintain punctuality and work to the satisfaction of the Principal as well as the students;
- Produce a certificate of good moral character from the Head of Institution where he/she worked / studied last. He/She will also give two references in the nature of introductory letters from reputed persons or Gazetted Officers; and
- iv) Furnish an undertaking on a Non Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.20/- duly attested by a Judicial Magistrate to the effect that he/she has accepted the terms and conditions as detailed in this notification and shall have no preferential claim for regular appointment or for regularization of the academic arrangement.
- The candidate engaged shall be allowed casual leave of 15 days to address exigencies preventing them from attending the duties. This should, however, be allowed on pro-rata basis of four casual leaves per quarter with three days for the last quarter of the year.They shall also be allowed Medical and Maternity leave (in case of female candidates) without remunerations on the strength of certificates from the competent authority justifying the absence. The maximum limit for such leave of absence shall be 30 days for Medical leave and 40 days for Maternity Leave.
- The engagement of candidates shall be subject to outcome of the Court cases, if any, on the subject pending disposal in any court of law.
The applications complete in all respects shall be deposited online at www.ggmsciencecollege.in by or before 10th October, 2015 alongwith a bank draft for Rs.200/- in the name of Principal, G.GM. Science College, Jammu.