THE LEGACY OF DEHRADUN – NOW IN JAMMU
DOON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
(A BRANCH OF DOON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, DEHRADUN)
REFUSE TO BE ORDINARY
TGTs (AllSubjects): MA/M.Sc. /BA/B.Sc. in relevant subject with B.Ed.
PRT’s (All Subjects): BA/ B. Sc in relevant subject with B.Ed.
Kindergarten: BA/B. Sc with B.Ed./NTT.
PRO: Graduate/Post Graduate with charismatic personality, good communication skills, computer trained and command over English Language (spoken and written).
Music (Instrumental): Preferably expertise in guitar, violin and key board with diploma/ degree/certification in relevant subject from any recognized institution.
Medical Assistant: Diploma /degree in Nursing or relevant subject with experience.
Office Clerk: Graduate with experience in accounting and computer trained. Language and Personality Trainer: Graduate /post Graduate along with B.Ed. Command over written and spoken English language and impressive communication skills.
Overall Coordinator (academic and activities): Graduate/Post Graduate with B.Ed. At least 5 years of experience in reputed institution.
Walk in interview for the post of overall coordinator and language and personality trainer on 31″ January, 2016 from 10 am to 2pm in school premises.
• All the candidates should submit their resume along with a set of duly attested photocopies of all documents and two passport size photographs before 6* of Feb. 2016 in school office respectively.
• The short listed candidates will be informed telephonically about their interview.
• All candidates should be computer literate to cope up with CBSE/CCE requisites and should possess command over written and spoken English.
• All the candidates applying in any category of the above mentioned category must have secured minimum 55% of marks in qualifying examination.
• Salary will commensurate with qualification, experience and DIS norms. No constraint in salary for deserving candidates.
CHOWADHI (NEAR SAINIK COLONY), JAMMU – 180011 Call – 9419593200, 9796292533, 9086666596