Baramulla Public School Jobs Recruitment post various
Applications on prescribed forms, available in the School office, are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts in Baramulla Public School for old and new campuses.
1.Principal /Administrator 2. Lecturer 3. Science Teachers 4. Social Science Teachers 5. English Teachers 6. Islamiyat Teacher 7. Arabic Teacher 8. Kashmiri Teacher 9. Art and Craft teacher 10. Librarian 11. Event manager 12. Accounts clerk 13. Junior Assistant 14. DTP operator 15. Bus Driver 16. Bus conductor 17. Peon 18. Chowkidar 19. Gardner 20. Safai karamchari.
- The details of qualification/ experience etc are given in a separate sheet available with prescribed Application form available the office of the Principal, Baramulla Public School, Eidgah Jadeed, Baramulla as also at website www.baramullapublicschool.com.
- The forms shall be available from 16th January, 2019 to 30th January, 2019 against a cash payment of Rs 100/-
- Last date of applying for the posts on prescribed forms is 2nd February, 2019.
- Selection for posts from s.no 2 to s.no 10 shall be made through a written test followed by personal interview of shortlisted candidates.
- The selection process is intended to be completed by end of February, 2019. Dates of written test/ interview shall be communicated to the eligible candidates.
- The upper age limit for various posts is 50 years. However, retired persons below 65 years age may also apply for the posts of Principal, Teachers and Accounts clerk
For details, the applicants may contact office in person on all working days or on phone.
||Name of the post
||Dynamic person with PG in any subject with administrative skills. Must be well versed with the latest trends in education technology.
||PG in Zoology with minimum 50% marks.
||Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
||Non-medical graduates with minimum 50% marks
||Social Science Teachers
||For teaching Social Sciences
||Graduate with Geography, History or Economics as one of the subjects and with minimum 50% marks in graduation.
||English literature Graduate with minimum 50% marks and command over English language/ spoken English.
||PG in Islamic Studies with minimum 50% marks.
||Graduate with Arabic as a subject with minimum 50% marks.
||Graduate with minimum 50% marks with Kashmiri as a subject
||Art and Craft teacher
||Art and Craft
||Degree/ Diploma in Art and craft.
||B Lib Sc. With minimum 50% marks
||A dynamic graduate well versed with School event management with minimum 50% marks and good communication skills.
||Graduate preferably retired fellow with experience in Engineering Accounts
||Graduate with proficiency in office work and DTP.
||Graduate with diploma in DTP work
||10th pas with valid Hill driving License
||10th pass with cleaner chit
||For day and night duty
||Proficiency in gardening work.
||Dedicated in his/her work