Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Kargil LAHDC Jobs
Applications for the posts shown against item No of Annexure “A” of this notification are invited for District Cadre posts from the candidates who are permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State.
|Deptt.||Name of the Post||Cadre||Prescribed Qual.||Remarks|
|1||Health||Junior Nurse||District||02||01||01||–||–||–||04||10+2 with Diploma in Junior Nursing from a recoanized universitv|
|01||–||–||–||–||–||01||Matric with diploma in Laboratory Assistant Training course from SMF or anv other recoanised institute.|
|3||Jr. Pharmacists||01||01||–||–||–||–||02||Matric with diploma in Pharmacy/ Medical Assistant from SWF or any other recognized institute.|
|4||Physiotherapist||01||–||–||–||–||–||01||B.Sc with diploma in physiotherapy from anv recognized institute.|
Horizontal Reservation: Ex-Servicemen = 6% Physically Handicapped = 3%
- Date of issue of application forms: 23.02.2017
- Closing date of receipt of application forms: 16.03.2017
- Total No of posts advertised = 08
- Age as on 01-01-2017 are not
- Below the of 18 years
- Above the age of –
- 10 years in case of Open Merit
- 13 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC Candidates.
- 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex. Serviceman.
- 40 years in case of candidates already in Govt. Service/Contractual Employees
- Possesses the academic / professional technical qualifications and fulfill all other conditions of eligibility proscribed for the posts at detailed in annexure “A” of this Notification by or on the last date of receipt of applications fixed for the purpose.
How to apply:
- The application forms will be available on official website of the District i.e. http// kargil.gov.in as well as in the office of Deputy Director Employment and Counseling Centre (Secretary, DSSRB, LAHDC) Kargil.
- The photographs cut to the size of space earmarked therefore, should be pasted (not stapled) on the application form. The photograph so pasted should be self-attested by the candidates. The details of certificates in respect of eligibility qualification, additional qualification, reserved category (SC, ST, RBA, OSC, ALC, EXM and HC) or any other certificate relied upon should be clearly detailed in the application form at appropriate place. Self attested copies of all certificates / testimonials should be enclosed / annexed with the application form. It should, however, be borne in mind that only such qualifications and claims vis-a-vis the qualification and category etc. should be recorded in the application form, which are relevant and in possession of the candidate before the last date for receipt of application forms. Any qualification or claim accruing to the candidate after the last date of receipt of applications shall not merit any consideration and shall be treated to have been rejected without any intimation to the defaulters. No under process claim will be considered at any stage.
- The certificates and testimonials which are in possession of the candidate before the last date of receipt of application forms shall have to be produced by the applicants called for viva-voce /written test at the time of conduct of such test / interview.
- Candidates shall check their eligibility criteria, and are advised to deposit fee Rs 150/= one hundred and fifty only under account head 0575-OSPA, LAHDC, Kargil on account of Interview fees, and printed on the payment challan and it is directed to Sub-Divisional Magistrate Zanskar that the fees may kindly be collected from the candidates against the printed challan which will be dispatched to you through special messenger and the copy of challan must be enclosed with the application form and it is requested after expiry of the last date th e total receipt amount as cash may kindly be sent to this office as early as possible.