National Health Mission NHM Punjab Jobs Recruitment 2020.
National Health Mission, Punjab invites online applications on Department’s website www.nhm.punjab.gov.in on the prescribed proforma for filling up following posts on contract basis:-
Post Name Hospital Administrator 1 Post
Master of Business Administration(2 years regular full time degree) in any stream from a recognized Institute/University
Experience:- Minimum 10 years experience in a supervisory capacity in Hospital Management/Administration in a Govt/Pvt Hospital. Punjabi pass upto Matric standard.
Age: upto 45 years as on 01.01.2020
Salary :- Rs. 80000 p.m.
Post Name Assistant Hospital Administrator 56 posts
1. Post Graduate Degree in Hospital Administration (2 years regular full time degree) from a recognized Institute/University
Post Graduate Degree in Hospital Management (2 years regular full time degree) from a recognized Institute/University
Post Graduate Degree in Health Care Management (2 years regular full time degree) from a recognized Institute/University
2. Punjabi pass upto Matric standard
Age: 18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2020 (Relaxation as per Punjab Govt. rules)
Salary :- Rs. 30000 p.m.
Dates for submission of online applications
Start of Online system Date:- 24.04.2020
Last date of submission of online application form Date:- 04.05.2020
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All posts will be on contract basis initially upto 31.03.2021
2. Only those candidates who have passed Punjabi subject in matriculation standard are eligible to apply.
3. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of selection criteria (related to qualification/
experience/age etc.).Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the counseling for checking the
eligibility of candidates and the list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Department’s
website www.nhm.punjab.gov.in. Further, no notice for counseling would be issued separately to the
4. The applications can be submitted through online mode only. No other means/mode of application will
be accepted by the Department.
5. The State Health Society (NHM) will hold no responsibility if any entry in the online form is incorrectly
made by any candidate and he/she can be declared not eligible due to wrong enteries of his/her
credentials. It is advised that all enteries are cross checked by candidates themselves before finally
entering the data.
6. The candidate should fulfill the condition of eligibility criteria except age on the last date of receipt of
7. The candidates must be fulfill the age criteria as on 01.01.2020.
8. State Health Society (NHM) will not be responsible for non receipt of online application of the candidate
due to any reason whatsoever.
9. Application submitted through online form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled the criteria given in
the advertisement and application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and can be rejected, if candidate does
not fulfill the eligibility criteria at any point of time of the recruitment process.
10. The post may be increased or decreased at any stage of the recruitment process. Mission Director NHM
reserves the right to cancel the entire recruitment process at any stage without issuing any notice.
NHM Punjab Jobs Complete Notification