Government of Jammu & Kashmir
Office of the Chief Education Officer Pulwama
(MINI SECRETARIAT PULWAMA)
Fax No. 01933-242234
Cell No. 9419048848
Applications on plain paper as per below given format with self attested photograph are invited from the eligible candidates of District Pulwama under the dispensation of academic arrangement at +2 level for the year 2016 pursuant to Govt, order No 1345 Edu of 1998 Dated: 16-07-1998. The eligibility criteria are as under:
- The candidate should be resident of Pulwama District.
- The candidate should possess P. G. in the relevant discipline from a recognized/accredited university/institution.
- The candidate should have the minimum age and not crossed the upper age limit as prescribed in Article 37 of J&K CSR. SELECTION PROCEDURE:
The candidates have to sit in a screening test, the dates whereof shall be notified separately as decided in the meeting of officers chaired by Worthy Director School Education Kashmir on January 14**’ 2016 at the Directorate. The marks obtained in the screening test shall only determine the merit of the candidates.
The subjects/disciplines where for the merit list are to be drawn up for supply of incumbents under the said dispensation as per the respective vacancies. However, there is no vacancy in EVs, Bio tech., Arabic, Kashmiri, Punjabi, Home Science and Kashmiri subjects at present and vacancies for the same are expected.
|Functional Enqlish||Geoqraphy||Hindi||History||Home Science||It|
|Pol. Science Zoology||Punjabi|
The engagement under the said dispensation shall not confer any right on the candidate for permanent absorption in the department and the instant engagement shall last till the services of the candidate required or till his/her performance/conduct remains satisfactory or till a permanent lecturer (having substantive appointment) is posted in the school. The following attested documents are to be enclosed with the application form.
- Academic/Professional qualification certificate 2. D.O.B. 3. P.R.C
- Affidavit duly attested by First class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that in case any input information/documents/ certificates submitted for consideration with the application form turns out fake/fabricated/fictitious, the onus for such misrepresentation of facts shall squarely lie on the shoulders of the candidate and he/she shall be liable to prosecution under the relevant law. besides black listing him/her for consideration under such dispensation in future.
- DDforRs 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only in favour of Chief Education Officer Pulwama Payable at J&K Bank Ltd. Main Branch Pulwama.