GOVT. OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Office of the Chief Education Officer,
Mini Secretariat Kulgam
Applications on plain paper as per the below given format, with self attested photograph, are invited from the eligible candidates of District Kulgam under the dispensation of” Academic Arrangement”at +2 level for the year 2016.
The eligibility criteria are as under:
- The Candidate should be resident of Kulgam District.
- The candidate should possess PG in the relevant discipline from a recognized / accredited university/ institution.
- The candidate should have the minimum age and not crossed the upper age limit as prescribed in article 37 ofJ&KCSRs
The candidate have to sit in a screening test, the dates whereof shall be notified separately, as decided in the meeting of officers, chaired by the Worthy Director School Education Kashmir on January 14, 2016 at the Directorate .The marks obtained in the screening test shall only determine the merit of the candidates.
The subjects/ Disciplines where for the merit lists are to be drawn up for supply of incumbents under the said dispensation as per the respective vacancies are:
The engagement under the said dispensation shall not confer any right on the candidate for permanent absorption in the
Department and the instant engagement shall last till the services of the candidate are required or till his / her performance/
conduct remains satisfactory or till a permanent lectured having substantive appointment) is posted in the school.
The following attested documents are to be enclosed with the application form:
- Academic/ Professional Qualification certificate
- DOB certificate PRC
- Affidavit duly attested by the 1 st class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that in case any input/ information / document/ Certificate submitted for consideration with the application form turns out fake/ fabricated/ fictitious, the onus for such misrepresentation of facts shall squarely lie on the shoulders of the candidate and he/she shall be liable to prosecution under the relevant law, besides blacklisting him / her for consideration under such dispensation in future.
- DD for Rs. 100/= (One hundred only) in favour of Chief Education officer Kulgam payable at JK Bank Kulgam.
Note: The last date for submission of application forms is January 31, 2016 upto 4.00 pm in this office.
No application shall be entertained after this date and the same date shall stand as the date for determination of eligibility and merit of the candidate. Only valid certificate/ documents, issued by competent authorities upto the cut-off date and not downloaded (unauthenticated by the competent authorities) certificates shall be entertained.
The format of application is:
- Subject applied for: 2. Name of the candidate:
- Address (with email if any): 5. Contact No:
- Educational/ Professional Qualification details
Recent passport size Photograph
S.N01 Name of the Exam Passed University/Board Mode of passing Session | Max. Marks Marks Obt. |%age
The particulars given above are correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and in case anything turns out wrong at any point of time in future, I shall be personally responsible for the consequences that may emanate from such misrepresentation of facts.
Signature of the Candidate Sd/-(G. R. Shah)
14306 Chief Education Officer Kulgam