Appointment of Retired Bank Officials For Advisors / Consultants.
Applications are invited for the post of Advisors/ Consultants on the following eligibility criteria;
Name of the posts
Advisors / Consultants.
- a) Only retired officers in the grade MMGS-III and above shall be considered for engagement for the above position
- Officers should have good track record of performance and deep knowledge of systems and procedures
- The officer should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation of the age of 60 years.
- The officers voluntarily retired/resigned/suspended/who have left the Bank otherwise before superannuation shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment.
- The integrity of the official should not have been doubtful.
- No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on the official during the entire period of his service in the Bank.
Last date for accepting form applications 10th April, 2017
Engagement for the position:
The retired officers shall be considered for engagement on contractual basis for the following posts/positions:
Retired officers in the grade MMGS-III, SMGS-IV: Advisor/Consultant
Period of Engagement:
The ex-officers shall be engaged for an initial period of 1 year. An extension if required shall be reviewed and approved by Board.
- The services of the empanelled/ retired officials shall be used for the non-core functions/areas of the bank.
- The engagement/empanelment of the retired officers will be made on selective basis for such jobs where it requires their rich and vast experience and expertise.
- Their services shall not be engaged for routine day to day banking assignments which have to be performed by regular staff who are accountable for their omissions/ commissions.
The compensation payable to the contractual officials will be a lump sum of Rs.25000/-p.m. The contractual officials will not be eligible for any other perquisites from the Bank during the period of engagement except reimbursement of mobile call expenses up to Rs.700/-per month.
The Bank will provide the accommodation (Boarding/Lodging) to the officials, who may have to perform their duties away from their places of residence.
Candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.