Government of Jammu & Kashmir
District Rural Health Society Anantnag National Health Mission (NHM)
District Health Society Anantnag invites Applications on prescribed format from the eligible candidates of District Anantnag against below mentioned post to be hired on contractual basis under National Health Mission.
|Category of Post||No. of Posts||Qualification/ Experience||Medical District Level/ Block Level|
|01||ANM/FMPHW||01||Qual Matric with Diploma in FMPHW training course from SMF or any other recognized institute.|
Age: Upto 45 Years
Terms & Conditions:
- As per the communication received from state Health society vide no SHS/RCH-ll/7933 Dated: 26-10-2009 and SHS/NRHM/J&K/K/4126-37 Dated: 11/09/2013 the selection for above vacancies will be made on local criteria that is District shall be considered for Medical District level posts and Block shall be considered for Medical Block Level posts and Revenue Village shall be considered for village level posts where ever word District and Block is used would mean Medical District and Medical Block and Not “CD” Block.
- The selection will be done as per the Qualification/Experience & Selection Criteria received from State Health Society vide No: SHS/NRHM/J&K/11335-85, Dated: 03/07/2014.
- Contract will be offered by the District Rural Health Society Anantnag
- Initial contract will be up to 31-03-2016, renewable for a period of one year at time based on performance and continuation of the scheme.
- Only degrees/diplomasfrom recognized universities/lnstitutionsshall beconsideredforeligibility.
- If at any point of time Degree/Diploma and other relevant credentials of candidate are found invalid/not genuine, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and action under rules shall be taken against him.
- Number of posts may increase or decrease.
- Incomplete application forms in any respect shall be rejected.
- Application forms can be rejected by the screening committee if found not falling as per required criteria.
- The hired candidate shall have to executive an agreement bond with the District Rural Health society Anantnag on a prescribed format which is available at Chief Medical Officers Office Anantnag
- Other details regarding this advertisement notification can be had from the Office of District Rural Health Society, Anantnag.
Application forms can be had from the Office of the District Rural Health Society (Chief Medical
Officer Anantnag, Old District Hospital Janglatmandi Anantnag). Application forms duly filled and
along with all the relevant documents shall reach to the office of the District Rural Health society
Anantnag (CMO Office Anantnag) within 07 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
The District Rural Health Society Anantnag shall not be responsible for any postal delays, and
applications received after last date shall not be entertained.
The selected candidates shall have to sign a contract with District Rural Health Society Anantnag.
Sd/- Chief Medical Officer
DIPK-14505 Vice Chairman DRHS Anantnag