JOBS IN GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
Applications on the prescribed forms, from the permanent residents of J&K State are invited on payment of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) against proper G. R. to the tenure post of Tutor in the following Departments of this institution as per the relevant rules in vogue for a period of (01) one year in the first instance further extendable on year to year basis up to maximum of (03) Three years subject to Satisfactory work and conduct certificate from the concerned HODs:
Name of the Post
Departments of this institution
01. Pedodontics. 01 (One)
02. Public Health Dentistry. 01 (One)
22-05-2017 at 03.00 PM
How to apply
The application form can be had from the office of Principal/Dean, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar during office hours on all working days up to 20-05-2017 at 03.00 PM. The candidates who download their application forms from official website link Given Below shall submit the form alongwith G. R. @ Rs. 500/- in the office of Principal/Dean, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar. The application form complete in all respects should reach the office of the undersigned alongwith the following self attested documents on or before 22-05-2017 up to 03.00 PM.
READ MORE :: CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY FOR JOBS GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
01. BDS Degree & Internship completion certificate.
02. Marks certificate of all the BDS Examinations.
03. MDS Marks certificate/Degree (if any),
04. House Job certificate issued by the Principal of the College concerned (if any),
05. Registration Certificate (up to-date) of J&K State Dental Council.
06. Attempt certificate of all the BDS Examinations issued by the competent authority.
07. Rural Service certificate (prior to post-graduation) issued by the Director Health Services (if any),
08. Field Service Certificate (after post-graduation) issued by the office of Director Health Services (if any),
09. Distinctions/Scholarship/Honours/Medals certificate issued by the office of competent authority (if any),
10. Extracurricular activity certificate from competent authority (if any),
11. Professional publication in a standard Medical Journal (if any),
12. Date of Birth Certificate.
13. State Subject Certificate.
Click here for downloading Tutor Form
Advertisement notice for the tenure post of Tutor in Pedodontics/Public Health Dentistry