District Youth Services & Sports Rehbar-e-Khel Recruitment | 71 posts
Advertisement for Engagement of Rehbar-e-Khel. (District Srinagar) In the Department of Youth Services and Sports.
Applications are invited on the prescribed format annexed to this notice for the eligible candidates for engagement as Rehbar-e-Khel (honorarium basis) in the Department of Youth Service and Sports, in District Srinagar on zone basis as per the breakup of vacancies given under:-
|S.NO||DISTRICT||ZONE||TOTAL NO OF POSITIONS ALLOTTED|
- The candidates to be engaged as Rehbar-e-Khel should be permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir State and hailing from the concerned Physical Education Zone of the District.
- Age as on 01-01-2017
- shall not be below than 18 years
- shall not be above the age of 40 years in case of General Category
- 43 years in case of reserved category candidates &
- 48 years in case of ex-servicemen.
Candidates of the concerned Zone possessing, BPE/Graduation with BPEd shall be eligible for applying for engagement as Rehbar-e-Khel. Additional points shall be given for higher qualification such as BPE with B P E Ed/M P Ed/M.Phill (Physical Education)/Ph.D (Physical EducationJ/Diploma from NIS (Duration one Year)
Last Date for submission of Application Forms:-
The application form complete in all respects should reach to the office of the District Youth Services and Sports Officer Wazir Bagh Srinagar by hand or post within 21 days after the date of publication of this notice in the newspaper (s) or before along with following documents.D O B Certificate
- Relevant qualification certificates with Marks certificates.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of J&K.
- Bonafide Resident Certificate of concerned zone from Tehsildar concerned.
- Character Certificate from a Gazetted Officer.
- The application forms incomplete in any respect or received after last date shall not be entertained.
The criteria for selection of the candidates to be adopted by the selection committee shall be as under:-
|01||BPE/Graduation with BPEd||60||The points shall be granted on proportionate pro-rata basis.|
|02||BPE with BPED||05||-do-|
|04||M Phill (in physical education)||05||-do-|
|05||PHD (in physical education)||05||-do-|
|06||Diploma from NIS||05||Duration one year|
The Rehbar-e-Khel being a catalyst would be deemed to be a local community worker for promotion of sports for a period of seven years.
The monthly honorarium of Rehbar-e-Khel for the firstr two years shall be Rs.3000/- and shall be enhanced to Rs.4000/-per month for third to seventh year.
The regularization of Rehbar-e-Khel shall be done in a staggered manner on completion of seven years of satisfactory continuous service against the available/created posts of Physical Education Teachers through a committee to be constituted by the Director Youth Services and sports in accordance with the provisions of the Rehbar-e-Khel Policy.
Rehbar-e-Khel Jobs in Jammu Division 49 posts
MORE GOVT JOBS