Jammu and Kashmir Department of Tourism Recruitment 2017 Engagement of Foreign Snow Safety Officer.
Department of Tourism, J&K invites offers from certified/accredited Snow Safety Officers to head the Ski Patrol team in Gulmarg for a period of 03 months.
Name of the post
The Snow Safety Officer
Candidate must be qualified in Avalanche Snow Studies (level – 3) and must have 03/04 years of experience of using explosives for triggering of Avalanche.
The role of the selected Officer (only one position is available) would be:
1. To lead the Ski Patrol team in a proactive manner and endeavor so that no mishap takes place.
2. To segregate the mountain area into marked and unmarked zones.
3. Avalanche mitigation and controlled use of explosives for avalanche trigging.
4. To take a call whether to close the upper mountain reaches for skiing due to storms or perceived threat of avalanche and issue advisories/notices accordingly.
5. Evacuation of injured skiers and administration of first aid.
6. Training of the Local Ski Patrol team.
7. To develop Strategies pertinent to local conditions.
8. General advice to J&K State Cable Corporation and Tourism Department regarding operation of the Lift/Skiing.
9. It has to be the endeavor of the Snow Safety Officer to keep the resort open for the Skiing for maximum number of days.
10. The Snow Safety Officer should submit the annual report of the resort after the completion of the contract.
How to apply
Interested persons may send their offers to e-mail ID: [email protected] which must include:
• Full Resume including copies of relevant certification/accredited courses in Snow Safety, Experience Certificates, letters of recommendation (if any).
• Quote of professional charges for 3 months.
• Apart from payment of professional charges, the Department shall provide the following to the selected candidate.
• Re-imbursement of Economy Class air fare from country of origin-New Delhi Srinagar and back.
• Board and lodge at the place of choosing of Tourism Department.
• It may also be noted that the Department will not arrange for Insurance of the Selected Officer and will not be Liable in case of any injury/mishap to him/her.
The last date of receipt of offers is 20th October 2017
FOR ALL LATEST
GOVT & PRIVATE JOBS JKSSB, JKPSC, SSC & BANK JOBS , SELECTION LIST, NOTIFICATIONS,
DATE SHEETS, RESULTS, LATEST HEADLINES
UPDATE (Free of cost) !!!
DOWNLOAD NOW JKALERTS ANDRIOD APP (Link Given Below)
Stay Updated Stay Alert Don’t Miss Single Job Opportunity !!