OFFICE OF THE MEMBER SECRETARY DISTRICT TB CONTROL SOCIETY DISTRICT SRINAGAR
Notice for Hiring of Contractual Positions under RNTCP
Applications on plain paper with latest passport size photograph are invited from eligible candidates of District Srinagar for filling up of following contractual positions in District TB Society Srinagar under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP) on monthly consolidated remuneration shown against each category for a period of one year .The eligibility criteria and other details for each category of the posts advertised are given below:
|Category / Job Title||No. of posts||Essential Qualification / Requirements||Preferential Qualification||Monthly|
|01||I. MBA/ PG Diploma in Management / Health Administration from a recognized Institute/University.|
II. At least 01 year of work experience.
|I) Preference will be given to those who have worked in the field of Development / Health at District / State Level.|
II) Basic knowledge of Computers.
|02||Accountant||01||1. Graduate in Commerce.|
2. Two years of experience of working in Maintenance of Accounts on double entry system in a recognized Society or Institution.
3. Experience in working with Accounting Software for at least 02 years.
|2. Familiarity with audit in a|
recognized society or institution. 2. MBA/PGD in Financial Management.
|01||1. Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.||1. One year experience in RNTCP or Sputum smear Microscopy.|
2. Candidates with Higher qualification (for example Graduates) shall be preferred
Other terms and conditions governing the contractual engagement are as under:
- The posts are contractual and does not confer any right for the selected candidates to the permanent absorption in the Health Department or District TB Society Srinagar.
- The term of engagement as mentioned above are for a period of one year, however the term can be extended on account of satisfactory performance.
- The engagement can be terminated anytime on account of non performance without any notice keeping in view the public health importance of the Programme (RNTCP).
- The selected candidates shall have to undergo for various trainings related to his/her position within or outside the state. The applications attached with the attested Xerox copies of the following testimonials should reach the office of the
District Tuberculosis Officer (Member Secretary) by 18-12-2015 upto 4: 30 PM at District Tuberculosis Centre,
Drugjan, Dalgate, Srinagar.
|1.||Essential Qualification Certificate.|| |
|2.||Marks certificate of essential qualification.|| |
|3.||Relevant experience certificate.|| |
|4.||Matriculation Certificate.|| |
|5.||State Subject Certificate.|| |
|Note: Candidates who have already applied need not to apply again.||Sd/ (District Tuberculosis Officer) Member Secretary|
|DIPK: 12009|| ||District Tuberculosis Control Society Srinagar|