GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, SRINAGAR
Applications are invited on the prescribed forms from the eligible candidates (in-service/ Non-PSC doctors) who are permanent residents of J&K State as Registrars on tenure basis in the following disciplines initially for a period of one year extendable upto 03 years subject to upto mark performance of the engages during their 1st and 2nd year of engagement which can be obtained from the respective HODs after completion of 1 “and 2nd year of Registrar-ship as the case may be:
|S. No.||Name of specialty||Essential Qualification|
|1.||Blood Bank||1. MBBS/Diploma in Blood Transfusion|
2. MD/ DNB in Blood Transfusion
3. MD Pathology
|2.||Ophthalmology||1. MBBS/Diploma in Ophthalmology|
2. MS/DNB in Ophthalmology
Candidates interested in applying for Registrar posts at GMC, Srinagar should download the application forms from GMC, Srinagar Website(www.gmcs.edu.in) between 14-10-2015 to 24-10-2015.The application forms should be accompanied with a non-refundable bank receipt for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) from J&K Bank, GMC, Srinagar of account No. 7655. Application forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the Registrar Academics upto 25-10-2015.
CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY:-
- For in-service candidates:
- The in-service doctor shall carry the pay of Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay as admissible under rules.
- Applicants working in H&ME Department are required to submit their application forms alongwith No Objection Certificate from parent Department without which their application forms shall not be entertained.
- Applications incomplete or not enclosing all the required documents mentioned above shall be rejected and no further communication in this connection shall be made.
- For Non-PSC candidates:-
- The Non-PSC doctors shall be appointed on academic arrangement basis and shall be paid a consolidated pay equal to the revised basic pay which corresponds to the minimum of the pre-revised scale for the post of Medical Officers in Health Department as per SRO 93 dated 15-04-2009 plus DA and HRA as applicable to in-service doctors and no other monetary benefit, whatsoever shall be paid.
- Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on 31 -10-2015.
- Conditions of eligibility for all candidates:
- Those doctors who were appointed earlier as Registrars in the same discipline but had left Registrarship before completing their tenure need not apply.
- Those doctors who have already completed their tenure-ship as Registrar in the same discipline need not apply and their application forms shall not be considered.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The vacancies are subject to change at any given point of time and the college reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Separate application has to be filled for each post applied and fee has to be deposited separately for each applied post.
- In case any declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action as deemed fit by the appointing authority shall be taken.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and producing all the prescribed documents will be interviewed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFTER SELECTION:
- Stipend/salary of first month of engagement shall be released in favour of the selected candidates on completion of first six months tenure term.
- In case selected candidates leave the job within first six months, they have to deposit a sum of Rs. 50,000/- in the GMC, Srinagar chest as fine.
- In case selected candidates desire to leave the job after completion of first six months, they have to give two months’advance notice, failing which a fine of Rs. 50,000/- has to be deposited by them in the GMC chest in lieu of notice.
- No experience certificate shall be issued in favour of candidates who will leave the job midway. The application forms should be accompanied with the following attested copies of the documents:-
- MBBS degree and internship certificate
- Physical active field service certificate after PG/Rural service prior to PG certificate issued by the Director, Health Services, Jammu/Kashmir in respect of in-service doctors.
- Attempt certificate 1*, 2,>d .Pre-final and Final MBBS examinations issued by the University of Kashmir concerned.
- Distinction/National Scholarship/Honors/Medals/Academic Merit certificates.
- House Officer (House job) experience certificate issued by the Principal concerned or equivalent recognized authority
- Diploma certificate/postgraduate degree certificate
- Professional publications in a standard medical journal, if any.
- Affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate declaring that the applicant has not done Registrar-ship /Sr. Residency earlier within or outside the J&K State.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance at the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.