GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR LADAKH AUTONOMOUS HILL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER KARGIL
As approved by the Deputy Commissioner/Chairman District Health Society Kargil vide letter No: Estt-l/Med-Apptt-Contt-NRHM/9, dated:- 17.10.2015, The post of Staff Nurses contractual under NHM, NPCDCS and NPHCE already hold by the trained ANM/FMPHWs are hereby re-advertized The servces of F’MPHWs already working against the post of Staff Nurses on contractual basis under the schemes shall be discontinued and the selected Staff Nurses will be adjusted in their place as per the permissibility of post under the schemes.
Eligible candidates of District Kargil can apply for the post for hiring on contractual basis for the year 2015-16. Detail as under.
|Category of Post/ Remuneration and age.||No of Posts to be hired.||Qualification/ Experience.||Selection Criteria|
|01||Staff Nurse Remuneration @ 14500/ PM Age up to 45 Yrs.||25 Posts||Matric with Diploma in Jr. Staff Nursing from SMF or any other recognized institute.||(i). Screening Test-75 Points ii) Matric= 10 Points (iii)Diploma In JNM training from SWF or|
other recognized Institute =15 Points.
Note: – Item i to iii on prorata basis.
FORMS AND CONDITIONS:-
- Initial contract will be for up to 31.03.2016. i.e, ending financial year and further extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/ approval of the post by GOI.
- Remuneration is all-inclusive, and nothing shall be paid in addition,
- The number of vacancies .may increase or decrease.
- The hiring shall be governed by ethers terms and conditions as are not specifically mentioned herein but are made applicable in case of such appointment at any time by the contracting authority.
- Applications as per prescribed format should be sent to the office of Chief Medical Officer Kargil personally or by post up to 20.11.2015. If the last date of is declared as holiday next working day shall be the last date for receipt of application.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or without requisite documents or received after the due date shall not be entertained / accepted.
- This office reserves the right to short list the number of candidates to be called for interview if found possible.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM:-
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Marks Sheet of (Matric).
- Permanent residence certificate.
- Degree/ Diploma of the required qualification for the post applied.
- Marks sheet of all semesters/ one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the semesters of the required qualification for the post applied for.