Jobs in The Institution of Engineers (India) Jammu and Kashmir Centre.
J&K Institution of Engineers Walk in Interview, IEI India, IEI India Jobs, IEI India Recruitment.
Eligible and qualified candidates are invited to appear for a walk-in-interview for the post of Helper on Contractual basis for a period of 11 months and extendable by same period on requirement and satisfactory performance basis.
Candidates may appear for the Interview along with Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving name, father’s name, Date of Birth, postal address, details of qualification/experience with original testimonials with one set of attested copies & two recent passport size photographs at office of The Institution of Engineers (India), J&K State Centre, Chruch Lane, Sonwarbagh Srinagar (J&K) on 18.05.2019 (Saturday).
Post Name Helper
Interview The interview/registration will start at 10:30 AM sharp & registration for interview shall close at 18.05.2019 (Saturday). 12:30 P.M.
1. The Candidate must be Graduate in any discipline.
2. The candidate must have good knowledge/qualification of Computers & its applications.
3. The candidate should be a permanent resident of J&K State.
4. The minimum age of the candidate as on 01.01.2019 shall be 18 years whereas the maximum age shall be 37 years.
5. Photocopies for submission & originals for confirmation of following documents shall be kept available by the candidate on the date of interview.
i. Date of Birth/Age Certificate.
ii. Academic Qualification Certificate.
iii. Marks Certificate of Examination Passed.
iv. Experience Certificate (if any).
v. Permanent Resident Certificate.
vi. Two recent photographs attested on the back side.
FOR ANY CLARIFICATION, YOU MAY CONTACT ON:
Email: [email protected]
Landline: 0194-2501156 Sd/- Er. M. Aaquib Sultana Waheed Deva, MIE, C.Eng (I)