GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Office of the CHIEF EDUCATION OFFICER BANDIPORE
Office 1“ Block, Secretariat Bandipore
Applications on plain paper as per the below given format with self attested photograph are invited from the eligible candidates of District Bandipore for engagement as contractual lecturers under the dispensation of “academic Arrangement at +2 level on the monthly consolidated honorarium of Rs. 7000/- (Seven thousand only) for the year 2016. THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ARE AS UNDER:
- The candidates should be resident of Bandipore District.
- The candidate should possess PG in the relevant discipline from a recognized /accredited university/ institution.
- The candidates should have the minimum age and not crossed the upper age limit as prescribed in article 37of J&KCSRs.
The candidates have to sit in a screening test the dates whereof shall be notified separately, as decided in the meeting of officers chaired by the worthy Director School Education Kashmir on January. 14 2016 at the Directorate. The marks obtained in the screening test shall only determine the merit of the candidates.
The subjects/Disciplines where for the merit lists are to be drawn up for supply of incumbents under the said dispensation as per the respective vacancies are.
|Enqlish||Botany||Math||Political Science 1 Statistics||IT|
|Economic||Education||Arabic||Physics Chemistry||Computer Science|
|Islamic Studies |e. Science|| || || |
The engagement under the said dispensation shall not confer any right on the candidates for permanent absorption in the Department and the instant engagement shall last till the services of the candidate are required or till his/ her performance / conduct remains satisfactory or till a permanent lecturer (having substantive appointment) is posted in the school.
The following attested documents are to be enclosed with the application form.
- Academic/ professional qualification certificate. (All)
- O.B Certificate
- Affidavit duly attested by the 1 st class judicial Magistrate to the effect that In case any input/ information/ document/certificate submitted for consideration with the application form turns out fake/ fabricated/ fictitious the onus for such misrepresentation of facts shall squarely the on the shoulders of the candidate and he/she shall be liable to prosecution under the relevant law, besides blacklisting him/her for consideration under such dispensation in future.
That the candidate shall not claim for any appointment/engagement on permanent basis.
- DD for Rs. 100.00 (One Hundred only) in favour of Chief Education Officer Bandipore payable at JK Bank Bandipore NOTE: The last date for submission of application forms is 10th of February 2016 In this office. No application shall
be entertained after this date and the same date shall stand as the date for determining the eligibility and merit of the candidate. Only valid certificate / documents, issued by competent authorities up to the cut-off date and not downloaded (unauthenticated by the competent authorities) certificates shall be entertained.