OFFICE OF THE CHIEF EDUCATION OFFICER, SRINAGAR
Subject Engagement of 10+2 Lecturers for academic arrangements for the session 2016 in Education Department District Srinagar.
Application on the devised format is invited from desired Post Graduate candidates along with cash payment of Rs: 100/- should be deposited in the office of Chief Education Officer Srinagar up to 16-02- 2016 for engagement as +2 Lecturers for academic arrangement for the session 2016. The candidate will initially be engaged for a period of 59 days term which can further be extended subject to the satisfactory work and behavior of the candidate and depending upon the need of the institution on the following conditions.
- The candidate shall have no right to claim for his/her continuity, if disengaged during the tenure, due to filling up of post by way of transfer of permanent Lecturer/ fresh appointment through PSC.
- The monthly remuneration for the engagement is Rs: 7000/- per month.
- The candidates should be post graduate in the specific stream and hail from District Srinagar.
- Further the candidate has to sit in a screening test the dates whereof shall be notified separately.
- The candidate shall deposit
- The following distribution of merit points shall be as followed
Screening Test 70 points
Academic Merit 20 points
Previous experience 10 points
The subjects for which the requirement in the Department is shown as under with the vacancy position shown against each.
|Steno (5)||English (3)||Maths (3)||IT (4)||Physics (9)|
|History (4)||Bio. Tech (4)||Chemistry (1)||Psychology (1)||Music (1)|
|Economics (3)||Sociology (3)||Computer Science (1)||Urdu (1)||Commerce (1)|
The following attested documents are to be enclosed with the application form.
- Academic/Qualification certificates.
- O.B certificate
- The candidates shall attach all testimonials (attested by the gazette officer) with the devised format and submit to the office of the undersigned along with an affidavit to the effect that
- He/she is neither working in any institution/ office nor engaged with any research work viz Ph.D/ M.Phil.
- The candidate shall not claim for his/her continuity if disengaged during the tenure due to the filling up of post by way of transfer of permanent Lecturer/ fresh appointment through PSC.