GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
LADAKH AUTONOMOUS HILL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER KARGIL
In pursuance to Mission Director NHM J&K vide letter No:- SHS/NHM/J&K/K/6970-75, dated:- 12.10.2015, applications are invited from the eligible intending candidates for the below mentioned category of posts for hiring on contractual basis in Health Department Kargil under Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) NHM for the financial year 2015-16.
|Category of Post/ Remuneration and age.||No of Posts to be hired.||Qualification/ Experience.|
|01||Medical Officer (Ayush) Female Remuneration @ Rs. 25000/P.M.|
( Age up to 45 Years)
|05 Posts For Mobile Health Team of Medical Block Zanskar, Drass, Chiktan.||Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned Subject, i.e. BAMS /BUMS/BHMS or equivalent from any institute recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine /CCH (as the case may be) and registered with J&K Board of Ayurvedic / Unani or J&K Board of Homeopathy (as the case may be).|
The available vacant posts shown above are for Female candidates only. But the Male candidates having above qualification can also apply for the post. In case the female candidates are not available, the male candidates will be considered against the said post as one time exception for the current financial year 2015-16 as per Mission Director NHM J&K letter No and date quoted above.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
- Contractual hiring will be offered by the District Health Society Kargil under Scheme Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) NHM.
- The candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State.
- Initial contract will be for up to 31.03.2016, i.e, ending financial year and further extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate /approval of the post by GOI.
- Preference will be given to the local candidates of the District first.
- The number of vacancies shown above may increase or decrease.
- The hiring shall be governed by others terms and conditions as are not specifically mentioned herein but are made applicable in case of such appointment at any time by the contracting authority.
- Applications accompanied by the necessary documents with a recent pas port size photograph 2 Nos dully attested by a Gazatted Officer should be delivered by hand or through post to Chief Medical Officer Kargil up to 10.11.2015. If the last date is declare as holiday next working day shall be the last date for receipt of application. Applications received after last date shall not be entertained / accepted.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or without requisite documents or received after the due date shall not be entertained / accepted.
- This office reserves the right to short list the number of candidates to be called for interview if found possible. Certificates to be attached:-
Candidates shall attach true copies of the Date of Birth /Permanent Resident certificate / Academic Certificate /Degree Certificate along with sheets of all semesters/ one consolidated, marks sheet indicating marks of all the semesters of the required qualification.