Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Technology University of Kashmir Recruitment
Project Associate and Project Assistant jobs in Kashmir University
Two Full Time Research Positions (One Project Associate and One Project Assistant) purely temporary and co-terminus with the project are required to be filled for a Major Research Project detailed below:
1. Title of the Research Project: Design of Low Power, Low Resource Cryptographic Procedures for IoT
2. Objective: To undertake design and development of low power, low resource cryptographic security control procedures to improve the efficiency of existing security mechanisms that can help in securing sensors, devices, networks, communication and data in the Internet of Things.
3. Principal Investigator: Dr. M. Tariq Banday, Department of Electronics and Inst. Technology, University of Kashmir, Srinagar.
4. Funding Agency: Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
5. Duration: 12-36 Months.
6. Budgetary Support: Rs. 47.50 Lakh.
7. Fellowship: Rs. 30,000/= Per Month for Project Associate and Rs. 20,000/= Per Month for Research
8. Minimum Qualification:
a) Project Associate: PhD in Electronics or M. Tech. Information Security/ECE/CSE/Information Technology with a minimum of 55% Marks (50% in case of reserved categories) from a recognized Institute having qualified GATE or M. Sc. Electronics with a minimum of 55% Marks (50% in case of reserved categories) from a recognized Institute having qualified NET/SET.
b) Project Assistant: M. Tech. ECE/Information Security/CSE/Information Technology or M. Sc. Electronics with a minimum of 55% Marks (50% in case of reserved categories) from a recognized
9. How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may submit latest biodata clearly mentioning the personal details and academic qualifications along with marks, category, details about NET/SET/ GATE qualification (Year, rank etc.), etc. by e-mail to the Principal Investigator at email address: [email protected] by or before 9th October, 2017 (4:00 PM).
10. Interview: Interview shall be held on 11th October, 2017 (12:00 Noon) in the office chamber of the Head, Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Technology, Humanities Block, University of Kashmir, Srinagar. All interested and eligible candidates are invited for the interview and No call letters/communication shall be issued for attending the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
11. Notes: Terms of engagement shall be governed by the rules and regulations of the University of Kashmir and the funding agency; Appointed non-PhD fellows may get PhD admissions if they fulfil admission criteria of University of Kashmir; Eligible PhD admitted candidates can also apply for the advertised positions. For further information, contact the Principal Investigator via e-mail [email protected] or mobile: +91 9419548922.
FOR ALL LATEST
GOVT & PRIVATE JOBS JKSSB, JKPSC, SSC & BANK JOBS , SELECTION LIST, NOTIFICATIONS,
DATE SHEETS, RESULTS, LATEST HEADLINES
UPDATE (Free of cost) !!!
DOWNLOAD NOW JKALERTS ANDRIOD APP (Link Given Below)
Stay Updated Stay Alert Don’t Miss Single Job Opportunity !!