OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN
DIVISIONAL LEVEL COMMITTEE FOR RECRUITMENT TO CLASS-IV POSTS IN AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT
Sub:- Recruitment to Class-IV posts in Agriculture Department- Divisional Cadre Kashmir.
Advertisement Notice No: 01 of 2016 Dated: 06.01.2016.
Applications on prescribed format (Annexure “A”) are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State—Kashmir Division for recruitment to the following Class-IV posts in the pay scale of Rs.4440-7440+GP 1300/- in Agriculture Department—Divisional Cadre Kashmir in accordance with the recruitment policy issued under SRO No. 202 dated: 30.06.2015.
|S. No.||Name of the post||Cadre||No. of posts|
Recruitment Roaster: –
|ICateqory||Open Merit||RBA||ST||SC||Social Caste||ALC||No. of Posts|
Fixation of Pay: –
- During the period of first five years, the appointee shall be entitled to the minimum of scale of pay along-with the Grade Pay applicable to the post against which he is appointed.
- Every appointee shall after completion of five years period on probation be entitled to fixation of pay in the time-scale of pay applicable to the post against which he is appointed.
- The candidates applying for more than one Class-IV posts shall have to submit forms for each post separately.
- Age limit: The candidate applying for the post should not be less than 18 years and above 40 years of age as on 01.01.2016. However, in respect of reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/RBA etc) and had the upper age limit shall be 42 years.
- The candidate must possess the minimum basic qualification as Matric and maximum as 10 + 2 from any recognized Board/ University. However, no additional weightage shall be given to any candidate for higher qualification in terms of SRO-99 of 2008 dated: 07.04.2008.
- Application duly completed along-with attested copies of the following documents be deposited in person or by post in office of the undersigned up-to 21.01.2016 between 11.00 A.M to 3.00 P.M on working days only. No application form shall be accepted after the expiry of the due date.
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Academic Qualification Certificate.
- Marks Certificate of each examination passed (Matric/10+2).
- Category Certificate.
- Recent photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
All the documents attached with the application form shall be signed by the applicant and the pages numbered.
The total number of pages shall be mentioned by the applicant in the application form both in words and in figures.
Application forms found deficient in any manner or in respect of any document mentioned in the notification shall be rejected at the time of scrutiny.
Application forms received after the due date shall not be entertained.
Candidates found guilty of impersonation or submitting false, fabricated and/ or tempered documents or suppressing material information shall lead to rejection of his/her candidature at any stage besides rendering him/herself liable for criminal prosecution.
Candidates will have to appear before the selection committee for interview at the venue to be intimated later on at their own expenses.
The date of interview shall be notified separately through print media through Information Department, J&K. No call letters shall be sent to the candidates individually. However, the candidates in their own interests may contact this directorate for any enquiry regarding date of interview. No claim of being un-aware of the interview date shall be entertained.
- The candidate shall be in possession of all certificates/ documents in original at the time of interview.
- The number of posts as mentioned above, may increase or decrease depending upon the number of vacancies available at the time of final selection.
- In case of receipt of large number of applications the candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of merit of candidates in the qualification.
- The candidate should paste his/her recent passport size photograph on the form duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Any attempt made by the candidate to influence the selection committee will result in his/her disqualification from the recruitment process.
- The selection of the candidates shall be made as per rules/ Guidelines issued by the competent authority from time to time.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM