Are you looking for Jobs in J&K police this is a great opportunity for eligible candidates to be the part of J&K Police. J&K Police is looking Special Police Officers (SPOs) . Minimum Qualification for this jobs in Matric.
The application forms should be deposited in the office of concerned Deputy Commissioners w.e.f. 10th August 2016 to 25th August 2016. No form shall be accepted beyond the prescribed date
- Applications as per enclosed, proforma are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State for their engagement as Special Police Officers (SPOs) in J&K Police against the monthly honorarium as admissible in terms of policy for such engagements.
- These SPOs are required to meet the emerging requirements in the fields of traffic regulation, tourism sector regulation, disaster management operations of any other duties,deemed appropriate.
- The engagements shall be restricted to native districts. These engagements shall be made on the recommendations of the selection committee hiaded by the concerned Deputy Commissioners.
- The educational qualification, age and physical standards prescribed for engagement as SPO are specified as under:-
(as on Jan, 2016)
|Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years of age. (The candidates born before 01-01- 1988 and after 31.12.1997 shall not be eligible).
||Height = S’-6” (minimum) Chest:~ = 33-1 /2” (expanded)
||Height = 5’-2” (minimum)
||For candidates belonging to Ladakh region and Gorkha community
||Height = 5’-4” (minimum) Chest:- = 33-1/2” (expanded)
||Height = 5” (minimum)
||Physpal Endurance Test
1600 meters Race in 6 minutes and 15 Seconds
1000 meters. Race in 6 minutes and 15 Seconds
||For Male only: 20 (one cycle of up & down to counted as one
for engagement as SPO are specified as under: –
- The application forms (as per annexure) should be accompanied by attested copies of the following certificates:-
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation);
- Academic Qualification Certificate;
- State Subject Certificate;
- Four copies of recent passport size photograph.
- The application forms should be deposited in the office of concerned Deputy Commissioners w.e.f. 10th August 2016 to 25th August 2016. No form shall be accepted beyond the prescribed date.
- District Level Selection Committees, to be headed by the concerned Deputy Commissioner, for the engagement of the SPOs,, shall be constituted, by the PHQ, Separately;
- The SPOs will have to Undergo training at respective District Headquarter!, for which schedule & modalities shall be worked out by the PHQ;