BQE Kashmir, SIDCO Industrial Complex, Rangreth Jobs
BQE Software is an industry leader in time billing, project management, and accounting software. At our Kashmir Office, we need a qualified technical writer with excellent writing skills for creating software documentation like help files, guides, tutorials, etc. Experience in copywriting and blog writing will be a plus.
You should be able to present the technical information about the software in a non-technical and user-friendly manner so that a user is able to understand what the software is and how to use it.
• Understanding the software programs that need to be documented. This involves interacting with the subject-matter experts (SME), understanding product specifications, and testing the software.
• Creating help files that document reference information and procedures.
• Creating other supporting documents such as whitepapers, user manuals, training booklets, tutorials and other guides.
• Copy writing and editing for marketing such as website, blog, etc.
• Writing knowledgebase articles about troubleshooting, installation and other technical issues Qualifications & Skills:
• Required a minimum of college degree, preferably in subjects like Writing, English and Communications.
• Required general computer and writing skills
• Knowledge of help authoring systems like RoboHelp is a plus
• Required proficiency in computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat or Reader, etc.
• Knowledge of graphics software such as Photoshop, Snaglt, etc. is a plus
• Willingness to undergo training and development to improve product knowledge and skill set
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, writing samples (Word or PDF) and cover letter to [email protected] or drop them at our office address.
– Submit your profiles before: 30th April 2017
– For related queries call: 962 246-0303,0194-2300562