GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENTDEPARTMENT
CIVIL SECRETARIAT, SRINAGAR/JAMMU
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO: 1-HUD OF 2015
Subject: -Advertisement for filling up the posts of Executive Officers in Urban Local Bodies Kashmir/Jammu. Last date for submission of application forms 22.09.2015
Invitation of applications for the post of Executive Officers and Basic Eligibility of candidates:-
- Applications on the prescribed format at Annexure-‘A” are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Executive Officers in Urban Local Bodies Kashmir/Jammu carrying the pay scale of Rs. 9300- 34800(GP-4800) alongwith Bank Draft Rs. 500/- pledged to Director, Urban Local Bodies, Kashmir in respect of candidates of Kashmir Division and Director Urban Local Bodies Jammu in respect of candidates of Jammu Division.
- ELIGIBILITY OF THE CANDIDATES:-
- The applicant shall be the permanent resident of J&K, State.
- Requisite age of the applicant as on 01.01.2015 shall not be:-
- Below the age of 18 years; and
- Above the age of:
- 40 years in case of Open Merit Category.
- 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC Category.
- 40 years in case of candidates already in Government Service.conditions of eligibility for the post strictly as per the prescribed qualifications as approved by the Government.
- (Iii) The applicant should possess the Academic/Professional/Technical qualification and fulfill all other
- Qualification Criteria:
|Name of the Department||Name of the post with No. of post||Categories wise number of posts|| ||Eligibility qualification (Minimum)|
|Urban Local Bodies, Kashmir and Jammu||Executive Of- ficer||Kashmir||Division|| ||Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with Diploma in Local Self Government (LSGD) or MBA from any recognized University/institution.|
| || ||LAC||01|
| || ||Total||13|
| ||Jammu Division|
| || ||Total||09|
- APPLICATIONS IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH ATTESTED
- COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES:-
- Two passport size photographs duly attested and one pasted on the application form.
- State Subject Certificate.
- Date of birth certificate as per Matriculate certificate issued by the State Board of School Education/ Central Board.
- Academic qualification certificates with mark sheets of each examination,
- Technical qualification certificates from recognized institutes.
- Experience Certificates, if any.
- Reserved Category certificates (only for Reserve Category Candidates).
- RECEIPT/DELIVERY OF THE APPLICATION FORMS:
- The applications forms completed in all respects should be delivered personally in a sealed paper envelop or through Registered post/speed post in the office of Directorate of Urban Local Bodies, Kashmir. Habitat Centre, Bernina Srinagar in respect of candidates of Kashmir Division and Directorate of Urban Local Bodies Jammu, Jodhamal School-04 Adrash Vihar Deeli, Jammu in respect of candidates of Jammu Division.
- The candidates must ensure that the applications forms sent by post must reach the Directorate by of before the last date, i.e. 30.09.2015.
- The application forms which are deficient of any of the documents/certificates mentioned above or are not as per the prescribed format or are not received in the Directorate within the stipulated period, shall be rejected and the Directorate shall not be responsible for the same, in any manner.
- In case the total applications are received more than ten times the availability of the post, the short listing will be done and suitable candidates shall be called for the interviews/ test in order of the merit.
- The in-service candidates shall route their application forms through proper channel, i.e. concerned Head of the Directorate, however, may submit another copy of the same form directly to the Directorate as an advance copy and in case the application form of such candidate is not received from the concerned HOD in time, he will be considered as general candidate.
- PROCEDURE FOR SELECTION:-
- The last date for receipt of applications as prescribed above shall be the cut of date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post.
- The prescribed qualification reflects the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle the candidates to be called for interview/test.
- Call letters shall not be issued individually, however dates for interview/ test will be published widely in print media for information of all concerned shortlisted candidates.
- The candidates so called for interview/test shall bring all original testimonials along with them for producing them before the Selection Committee, constituted for the purpose. Any candidate who fails to produce original testimonials on the prescribed date, will not be allowed to appear in the interviews/test.
- Any person, if found guilty of submitting fabricated/fake/false documents/ certificates/information shall be debarred permanently, besides making him liable for criminal prosecution under law.
- No T.A/D.A, will be paid for attending the interview/test.
- The Degree/Diploma or any other qualification obtained through distance mode/Study mode except from IGNOU shall not be entertained/considered unless such degrees/diplomas are recognized by University of Kashmir/Jammu/State Board of Technical Education. J&K.
- (7) Criteria for selection :
|Name of the post||Criteria|
|Executive Officer||(i) Graduation = 40 marks(Pro-Rota)|
(ii) Diploma in Local = 40 marks(Pro-Rota) Self Government
(iii) Viva-Voice = 20 marks Total = 100 marks