Cluster University Srinagar Admission Notification 2019
UG PROGRAMMES SESSION 2019 (REGULAR)
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 1st and 2nd Semester under Choice based Credit System Scheme in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/B.Sc (Home science) programmes at under-graduate levels in the Constituent Colleges of the University.
||1. A.S. College, Srinagar
2. Govt. College for Women M.A. Road, Srinagar
3. AAA Memorial College, Bernina
|Passed 10+2 class in any stream.
|1. S.P. College, Srinagar
2. A.S. College, Srinagar
3. Govt. College for Women M.A. Road, Srinagar
4. AAA Memorial College, Bernina
|Passed 10+2 class in Science (Medical/Non-Medical) with at least, 45% marks or its equivalent on grading scale or respective Boards/ Universities (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
|1. Govt. College for Women M.A. Road, Srinagar
||Passed 10+2 class with Home Science as one subject in Medical/Non-Medical/Arts with, at least , 45% marks or its equivalent on grading scale of respective Boards/ Universities( 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
||1. A.S. College, Srinagar
2. AAA Memorial College, Bernina
|Passed 10+2 class in Commerce Stream OR
45% marks in non-commerce stream or its equivalent on grading scale of respective Boards/ Universities (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- All programmes are full time regular courses for the duration of three years.
- Candidate shall have to submit online registration form only once at the time of Admission. Hard copy of registration form, fee receipt/online payment confirmation receipt, along with the required set of certificates is to be submitted in the college concerned before the expiry of the last date.
- Candidates shall have to deposit University Fee component of Rs. 850/- through online mode only, which includes non-refundable Application Form fee of Rs. 100/- and refundableRegistration /University Component fee of Rs.750/- (refundable only for those candidates who are not granted admission in any course by the College). However, in case of non-residentstudents, an additional Eligibility fee of Rs.110/- is to be deposited along-with the normal fee of Rs. 850/-.
- Candidates shall have to deposit College Component of Fee at the Concerned College where the admission is sought.
- Candidates can choose any subject combination, specified to a programme offered by the concerned college as per CBCS Scheme, and as per his/her eligibility.
- The selection of the candidate to B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Sc (Home Science) programmes shall be based on the merit obtained at the 10+2 level examination and intake capacity of the College for that programme.
- Candidate/s who have any discrepancy/deficiency in terms of result awaited, having a gap of more than one year, re-checking/ re-evaluation, late result (in case of CBSE students) shall be granted provisional admission on their own risk and responsibility and are advised to produce an undertaking duly sworn before 1st class magistrate that, they will submit requisite eligibility documents before 30th of May 2019.
- Verification of documents will be made at any point of time during admission process. The admission will be rejected if it is found that the applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or has misrepresented/suppressed the information regarding category and other details.
- In case a student is not granted admission in any course, he/she shall be eligible for refund of admission fee (University Component) as per rules of the University.
- Constituent Colleges shall ensure that admissions are completed by or before 23rd February, 2019 so that class work for the 1st Semester is started from March 1st, 2019 without any delay.
- All the constituent colleges shall upload the Registration Return (RR)online and, moreover, forward hard copy of RR within 30 days after commencement of the Class work.
||Registration and downloading of forms from University Website
||25.01.2019 to 15.02.2019
||Submission of forms and fee andcompleting admission formalities
||25.01.2019 to 17.02.2019