GCET Jammu B.E. Admission notice session 2019 – 20.
The candidate to be selected for B.E. Courses Session 2019-20 for Government College of Engineering & Technology, Jammu, are required to keep ready the following documents in original along with two copies of each documents duly self-attested.
1. Admit card of CET-2019 issued by the J&K BOPEE.
2. Subject-wise Marks Certificate of 10+2 Examination. (Qualifying Examination)
3. Matriculation Diploma/Date of Birth Certificate.
4. Provisional Qualification Certificate of 10+2.
5. Migration Certificate from the Board/University where from the candidate has passed the Qualifying Examination, (where ever applicable)
6. Discharge Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
7. Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended or from the concerned Police
Station, (valid for six months) with a proper dispatch No. & date.
8. Medical Fitness Certificate from the office of Director Health Services/ Govt. Hospital with a proper dispatch No. and date.
9. Category certificate issued by the authorized authority in terms of the relevant SRC’s as amended from time to time.
10. State Subject Certificate.
11. Income Certificate (for Govt. /Autonomous Organization Employees issued by the concerned DDO) for others from Concerned area Tehsildar (valid for six months only).
12. Ten (10) Passport size Photograph.
13. Online Anti Ragging affidavits for information go to=http./www.amanmovement.org/index/info pack.
14. An undertaking as appended at “A” in the Admission Form from all candidates on Stamp Papers worth Rs. 10/- duly attested by 1,1 Class Magistrate.
15. An undertaking as appended at “B” in the Admission Form on Stamp papers worth Rs. 10/- duly attested by 1” class Magistrate from the candidates who have passed 12″‘ class examination other than J&K BOSE and from the candidates who were previously studying/passed B.A/B.Sc./B.Com./professional Examination from Jammu/ Kashmir University in addition to undertaking “A” as shown in column (14) above.
16. The Requisite Admission Fee shall be deposited in college Bank Account No. 1250040100002780 of J&K Bank Limited Extension Counter GCET Jammu, Campus after getting the documents verified and obtaining of Enrolment No. from Admission Committee.
17. The students selected by the BOPEE J&K for undergoing B.E Degree course through this college under Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) in pursuance to Govt. Circular No. 19-GAD of 2019 Dt. 30.03.2019 shall produce the Income and Assets Certificate duly attested by the Prescribed Competent Authority.
18. The students selected by the BOPEE J&K for undergoing B.E Degree course through this College under
TFW Category shall not be charged Tution Fee in 1st semester only subject to production of required Income Certificate in Original to be issued by the concerned revenue authority.
19. All those students who want to avail Hostel Facility can download Form from college website and shall submit with Incharge Hostel GCET, Jammu.
The candidates will not be entertained with Admission incase his/ her Application Form is
found deficit of any of the documents as enlisted above.
For further details log on the college Website www.gcetiammu.org.in