JAKBOPEE Provisional Select List and Admission of candidates to B. Ed. Kashmir-2019.
JAKBOPEE Notification 2019
Consequent upon declaration of B. Ed. Kashmir / B. Ed. (Special Education) 2019 Entrance Result vide Notification No. 020-BOPEE of 2019 Dated 10-04-2019 and subject to having passed B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/BCA/BBAor its equivalent examination from a recognized University/Institution according to (10+2+3) pattern with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in case of Open Merit candidates and 40% of marks in aggregate in case of Reserved Category Candidates on or before the date of declaration of result for B.Ed. Kashmir-2019, the candidates figuring in the annexure ‘A’ and ‘B’ to this Notification have been provisionally selected for admission to B.Ed. (Kashmir) Course-2019 in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) (Formerly Govt. College of Education), M.A. Road, Srinagar. The Principal of the IASE, Srinagar will get the following certificates in original verified from the incharge admission and countersigned by him/her before allowing the candidates to complete their admission formalities:-
(i) Qualifying Marks Certificate (10+2+3);
(ii) Permanent Resident Certificate;
(iii) Category Certificate, if any;
(iv) Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate and
(v) Any other certificate required by the College in accordance with the rules.
The selected candidates are directed to report to the Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE), M.A. Road, Srinagar from 20thto 30thof April, 2019 up to 4:00 P.M along with their relevant certificates in original. The Head of the Institution shall send the details of candidates, who do not complete their admission as SHORT FALL on 1stof May, 2019 up to 2.00 P.M. to the BOPEE office, Srinagar positively.
1. In view of non-availability of 36 eligible candidates in reserved categories in B.Ed. Kashmir 2019 in IASE, Srinagar, the vacant category seats as per details given below have been filled up from Open Merit category candidates (including one seat which is kept reserved) as per annexure ‘B’:
(i) Scheduled Caste (SC) = 13 Seats
(ii) Scheduled Tribe Gujjar & Bakerwal (STGB) = 05 Seats
(iii) Scheduled Tribe Leh (STL) = 02 Seats
(iv) Actual Line of Control (ALC) = 06Seats
(v) Children of Defense Personnel (CDP) = 06 Seats
(vi) Sports Category (SP) = 04 Seats
Total = 36 Seats
2. The Principal of the Institution is advised to ensure to admit only those candidates whose documents are complete in all respects. In case of any deficiency found during the verification of documents / certificates including Marks Card, such candidate (s) should not be allowed admission in any case. Any lapse in this regard will be the sole responsibility of the concerned Head of Institution.
3. Any candidate selected for B.Ed. in IASE, M. A. Road, Srinagar, if interested in admission for B. Ed. Special Education in CRC, Bemina Srinagar, may submit an application in Board office Srinagar/Jammu before actually joining in IASE M.A. road, Srinagar so that their representation is considered while notifying the select list of candidate in CRC, Bemina, Srinagar.
4. The select list for B.Ed. Special Education in CRC, Bemina Srinagar shall be notified after completion of first round of admission in IASE, M. A. Road, Srinagar.
5. The candidates, who have appeared in (10+2+3) final year university examination and whose result is awaited will be considered only for admission provided they fulfill eligibility conditions under rules after declaration of their result and subject toavailability of seats at that time. However, as of now 03 (three) (0M=02, STGB= 01) seats have been kept reserved for the candidates bearing Roll Nos. 110055, 210412 & 120387, who fall in the zone of consideration. They should submit their all documents as mentioned above by or before 5thof May, 2019, failing which their candidature for selection shall be rejected.
6. The 05 (five) candidates bearing following Roll Nos. submitted their deficient documents (vide Notification No. 020-BOPEE of 2018 Dated 10-04-2019) and have been considered accordingly on the basis of their merit:- 110053, 110062, 110125, 110094 & 110038.
Notification No. 20-BOPEE of 2019 Dated 10-04-2019.
Notification No. 25-BOPEE of 2019
JAKBOPEE Provisional Selection list B.ed Kashmir University