J&K Youth Services & Sports Officer Provisional Selection list of candidates for the position of Rehber-i-Khel in respect of 08 Zones of District Srinagar-objections, if any, thereof.
- Whereas, 71 positions of Rehber-i- Khel were allotted to Youth Services & Sports, district Srinagar to be filled up at zone level as per the following breakup:
|S. No.||Name of the Zone||No. of positions allotted||S. No.||Name of the Zone||No. of Positions allotted|
- Whereas .Member Secretary, on behalf of Selection Committee Rehbar-i-khel positions, constituted vide the Govt, vide Order No. 153-Edu(YSS) of 2017, Dt: 06-12-2017 under the Chairmanship of District Development Commissioner advertised these positions vide Advertisement Notice issued under No. DYSSO/Sgr/3559-62, Dated: 29 12-2017 which was published in Greater Kashmir on 2nd January. 2018. The aspirants were advised to submit their application forms within 21 days from the date of publication. The last was further extended till 15th of February, 2018 on the directions of District Development Commissioner, Srinagar vide No. DDCS/Rehber-i-Khel/13906, Dt: 03.02.2018. During the prescribed time 115 application forms were received against 71 positions as per following break-up:
|S. No.||Name of the Zone||No. of of applications received||S. No.||Name of the Zone||No. of applications received|
- Whereas Honb’le High Court of Jammu and Kashmir under SWP No. 240/2018 dated 13 02-2018. passed a direction not to finalize the process of selection for post of Rehbar-i-khel till next date of hearing. Again Honb’le High Court on 22-05-2018 (SWP No: 1096/2018) passed a direction that it would be in the interest of public service of the organization concerned and all the candidates to direct the respondents to carry forward the selection process in all the districts in accordance with the law as enunciated by the court on the subject. However, the results thereof shall not be published and shall remain subject to outcome of this and the above writ petition. Further the Honb’le court on 07-09-2018 directed that the respondents shall produce results of selection process to the post of Rehbar-i-Khel in different districts advertised in terms of notification pursuant to Govt. Order no.141-edu (YSS)of 2017 dated 24-10-2017 in sealed cover. Finally the Hon’ble Court on 23-10-2018 while disposing of the petition passed an order whereunder the respondents were directed to declare and publish the results of the selection process initiated for the post of Rehbar-i-Khel in different Districts advertised in terms of Govt. Order no.141 -edu (YSS)of 2017 dated 24-10-2017, notwithstanding the order of this court dated: 07 09-2018.
- Whereas ,the District Development Commissioner, Srinagar, Chairman Rehbar-i-khel selection Committee vide No. DDCS/Rehber-i-Khel/6850-51, dated: 25-10-2018 fixed the interview dates on 02-11-2018 for zones Batamaloo, Gulabbagh and Hawal & 03-11-2018 for zones Amirakadal, Nishat, Zaldagar, Iddgah and Rainawari at DC Office complex. Srinagar and the same was published in Daily Newspaper (Greater Kashmir) on 30 10-2018.
- Whereas, the interview of Rehbare-I-Khel applicants (Zone Wise) was conducted on prescribed dates. However, in Zone Batmaloo 04 applicants & in Zone Gulab Bagh 02 applicants could not present themselves before the interview committee and remained absent. Besides, in Zone Batmaloo, one candidate was found ineligible as he was not possessing the requisite / prescribed qualification.
- Whereas, abiding by all requirements / prescribed criteria, the final merit list has been prepared by the Selection Committee strictly as per merit secured by the candidates (Zone Wise) both in academic as well as in interview. Accordingly a provisional selection list alongwith waiting list (as per latest Govt, orders) for the positions of Rehber-i-Khel in respect of 08 zones of District Srinagar has been drawn , which is enclosed herewith this notification as Annexure-A for the information of all concerned. Further, it is hereby informed to all the concerned to file objections if any, in person in the office of District Youth Services and Sports Officer, Srinagar (Member Secretary) within a period of 07 days from the date of publication of this notification, thereafter, no objections shall be entertained after the expiry of 07 days and the recommendations shall be made to the Competent Authority.
- Whereas , the list is purely provisional and subject to the outcome of objections, if any. Also the Provisional selection list is subject to outcome of writ petition/s, if any, pending disposal before any court of competent jurisdiction and also subject to relevance / validity of all the Degrees / Testimonials / Certificates in respect of their candidature alongwith recognition status of their Institutes / Colleges / Universities.