Selection list of Candidates for the post of Class-IV in Revenue Department District Srinagar.
Reference: 1. This office advertisement notice No. DCS/ESTT/2016/864-70 Dated6.08.2016.
- This office notification No. DCS/PS-MISC/18/8050-56 Dated 04- 06-2018.
- General Administrative Department Advertisement Notice No. 01 -GAD of 2014, Dated 27-06-2014.
For all the J&K latest Jobs, News, download JKalerts App
Whereas thirty six (36) number of Class-IV posts in different categories were advertised vide this office notification No: DCS/ESTT/2016/864-70 Dated 6.08.2016.
Whereas the categorization of posts vide above referred notification was as under:-
|S. No||Name of the post||Open Merit||RBA||SC||ST||PHC||TOTAL|
- Whereas 4838 number of applications forms were received by the office of Deputy Commissioner Srinagar against thirty six (36) numbers of posts advertised.
- Whereas during scrutiny of the application forms, several candidates had submitted incomplete forms, accordingly notice was issued for the candidates to report to Deputy Commissioner’s Office Srinagar along with supporting documents vide notice number SDM/SGR/ESTT/537 Dated 31.03.2018. up to 10.04.2018.
- Whereas the short-listing of the candidates was done in accordance with the rules notified by the General Administrative Department Vide Notice No. 01 -GAD of 2014, Dated 27-06-2014.
- Whereas the short-listed candidates were called for interviews vide this office Notification No. DCS/PS-MISC/18/8050-56 Dated 04-06-2018.
- Whereas after receiving the objections in reference to notification No. DCS/ESTT/2018/8057 Dated 04-06-2018, it was found that 12 candidates were having merit points higher than cut-off points and accordingly, they were advised to report to the office of Deputy Commissioner Srinagar for conducting of interview on 19-07-2018 at 10.00 am.
- Whereas, the interview was conducted on the said dates and accordingly a merit list was finalized in accordance with the rules issued by GAD Vide No. 01-GAD of 2014, Dated 27-06-2014.
Read more important Notification from Jammu and Kashmir
|S. No.||Name of the Category||No of Posts||Candidates selected|
Now, on the basis of above mentioned facts the selection of the candidates as per the annexure to this notification are directed to report to the office of Deputy Commissioner Srinagar along with all the original certificates/documents within 21 days failing which their selection will be deemed to be cancelled ab-initio. Mere figuring in the selection list does not confer the candidature to be selected. The selection is further subject to the scrutiny of original certificates/documents.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!