Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) JTO Recruitment 198 posts.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) will recruit about 198 numbers of Graduate Engineers to the Post of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) under SRD for SC, ST & OBC from open market/external candidates through GATE SCORE-2019. Wide publicity in this regard was given through the indicative advertisement by all the Telecom Circles on 10-09-2018. As such interested candidates shall have to appear in GATE-2019 and also need to get their candidature registered in BSNL for the post of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical). BSNL shall not conduct any further examination or interview in this regard
Post Name : BSNL JTO Online Form 2019
Total Vacancy: 198
Scale of Pay:- JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical) will be appointed in the IDA pay scale Executive[E-1A] of Rs.16,400/- – Rs.40,500/- as per 2nd PRC with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
3.1 Nationality: Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.
• Applicant must possess the educational qualifications: BE/BTech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering for JTO(Civil) & in Electrical Engineering for JTO(Electrical) from a recognized Institution/University AND are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical(EE) & Civil(CE) (details are available at www.gate.iitm.ac.in).
Other Important Jobs Notification
GATE Registration ID :
All the willing candidates must have a GATE Registration ID (13 digits) for applying for DR-JTO(Civil) & DRJTO(Electrical) online Registration. 4. Age:-
Candidate shall not be below 18 years and not exceed 30 years as on the last date of receipt of Online applications from the candidates. However, the age is relaxable as per the standing instructions of Government of India for the following categories:- i. Upto five (5) years for SC/ST candidates ii. Upto three (3) years for OBC candidates iii. Upto fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates iv. Upto thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates v. Upto five (5) years for BSNL employees vi. Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules. vii. For residents of J & K, ur at jk alerts relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP & T’s notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated 07-12-2007, pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules-1997”.
PH candidates would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The format of the same will be uploaded subsequently.
Mode of selection:
The mode of selection is through GATE SCORE-2019 which has to be conducted by IIT Madras, Chennai in the month of February 2019.
Process of Selection:
• First of all, the interested candidates must possess the educational qualification BE/BTech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering for JTO(Civil) & in Electrical Engineering for JTO(Electrical) from a recognized Institution/University AND are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical(EE) & Civil(CE) (details are available at www.gate.iitm.ac.in).
• Secondly, the interested candidates shall have to register themselves further with GATE Registration ID (13 digits) with GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical (EE) & Civil (CE) through www.bsnl.co.in.
• During the registration with BSNL, candidates shall have to choose a particular circle, where he/she would serve in case of appointment in BSNL.
• Multiple Circle registration is not allowed, if same is found at any stage, his/her candidature will be rejected and shall be dealt in accordance with admissible BSNL rules.
• Accordingly, on declaration of GATE-2019 result, the circle wise merit list will be prepared based on the GATE Score-2019 and available vacancy of the circle.
• BSNL shall not conduct any further Examination/interview etc. for the selection of the candidates for the recruitment of Direct JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) in BSNL.
• The appearance of the name in BSNL’s merit-list does/will not confer any right on the candidate for employment. A final call/appointment letter will be issued to the candidate after completion of all other formalities.
• BSNL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) as per Company requirement.
For OBC: Rs.1000/-
For SC/ ST: Rs.500/-
Pay Fee through online mode only (i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only).
Starting Date for Online Registration: 11-02-2019
Closing Date for Online Registration: 12-03-2019
Apply Online Available Now
Registration | Login
Download BSNL JTO Jobs Notification Click here