Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU Recruitment 2019 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor
Post name Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
- Professor: 110 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 4 Posts
- Associate Professor: 157 Posts
- Professor: Rs.1,44,200/-2,18,200/-Month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 57,700-1,82,400/-Month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 1,31,400/-2,17,100/-Month
Total Posts 271
Last Date 19 August 2019
- Candidate should have a PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed (or)
- An outstanding professional, having a PhD degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in above)/industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided with Ten years of experience
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions
For Assistant Professor:
- Candidates Should Complete Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Candidates Should Complete PhD Degree in regular mode in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines with good academic records
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET
Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
For Associate Professor:
- Candidates Should Complete Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- Candidates Should Complete PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines with good academic records
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College (or)
- Search position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five as per the criteria
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.1000/-
Note: No Application Fee For SC/ST/PwD and Women Candidates
How to apply for JNU Recruitment 2019
All Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this job online on or before 19 August 2019 up to 5.30 PM
Advt. No. RC/62/2019 for Assistant Professor :- Window advt. and Detailed advt.
Advt. No. RC/61/2019 for Associate Professor :- Window advt. and Detailed advt.
Advt. No. RC/60/2019 for Professor :- Window advt. and Detailed advt.