RBI Recruitment 2019,199 Posts.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced notification for the recruitment of Officer vacancies in Grade B.
Reserve Bank of India Services Board, hereinafter referred to as ‘Board’, would admit to the Examinations all the candidates applying for the post with the requisite fee/intimation charges (wherever applicable) based on the information furnished in the ONLINE application and shall determine their eligibility only at the final stage i.e. interview stage. If at that stage, it is found that any information furnished in the ONLINE application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Board, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview and can be removed from service without notice, if he/she has already joined the Bank.
Post Name Officer (Grade B) (DR)
Candidates Should Possess 10th, 12th class, Bachelor Degree & PGDM/ MBA/ Masters Degree (Relevant Discipline).
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including Intimation charges)
- For SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Rs. 100/- (Only Intimation charges)
- For Staff: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 21-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-10-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 11-10-2019
- Date for Payment of Fee/ Intimation charges: 21-09-2019 to 11-10-2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 26-10-2019
- Date of Online Exam (Phase-I): 09-11-2019 (Paper-I)
- Date of Online/ Written Exam (Phase-II): 01 & 02-12-2019 (Paper-I, II & III)
How to apply
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available.
Download Complete Notification