Employee State Insurance Corporation ESIC J&K Recruitment 2019. ESIC Recruitment of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk UDC For J&K ESI Corporation.
ESIC Invites ONLINE Applications (through the website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in) are invited for filling up the post of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC.
A. DETAILS OF VACANCIES
Post Name Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk
‘Details of PWD Category
Category A – Blindness and Low Vision.
Category B – Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Category C – Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy.
Category D – Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness.
Category E • Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf -blindness.
B. SCALE OF PAY Steno & UDC
Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
C, ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
1. Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
2. A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
3. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.