JKMSCL Jobs Recruitment 2018 – 2019. JKMSCL recently published the official jobs notification for posts Head Assistants, Accountants, Senior Assistant jobs.
Jammu and Kashmir Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. Invites applications for engagement of 08 retired persons of short-term contract basis as Head Assistants/ Accountants/ Senior Assistant in JKMSCL.. All the interested candidates can apply for the various vacant positions in the JKMSCL. The JKMSCL published vacancies for jobs aspirants of J&K. Interested Candidates must possess retired Government officials who have retired from State Government/PSU’s having experience in the field of accounts/tendering and purchase sector.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through the offline application. Applications should reach the Corporate Office, Jammu/Kashmir by or before 20-08-2018 at 4.00 PM positively. The said notification is available in official website of JKMSCL i.e. jkmsclbusnisses.com. Jkalerts will provide you the complete detail about this J&K Govt job notification like Eligibility criteria, How to apply Online, Important dates, Age limit with relaxation, post by category, Selection process & official notification. So interested candidates are requested to read it carefully to apply for J&K JKMSCL jobs.
Name of the post
Head Assistants/ Accountants/ Senior Assistant
Total posts 8
Interested Candidates must possess retired Government officials who have retired from State Government/PSU’s having experience in the field of accounts/tendering and purchase sector.
How to apply
The applications should reach the Corporate Office, Jammu/Kashmir by or before 20-08-2018 at 4.00 PM positively.
The Terms and Conditions are as under:-
1. Total 08 number of retired Government officials needs to be engage in JKMSCL.
2. Place of posting likely to be at Corporate Office, Jammu/Srinagar.
3. Candidates should not be more than 65 years of age.
4. Such engagement would be for a period of one year.
5. Computer literacy will be preferred.
6. Should have work experience in accounts /tendering /purchasing & supplies.
7. The consolidated remuneration shall be drawn as per last pay drawn minus pension.
8. Income tax or any other liable to be deducted as per prevailing rules.
9. The contract can be terminated by either of the party with prior notice of 30 days..
10. After scrutiny of application received, a panel will be drawn. The panel will be valid for a period 06 months.