J&K National Health Mission NHM 2018. Application are invited for Supervisor/ Call Centre Manager, District Level Helpdesk Coordinator.
All the Interested candidates may send applications as per prescribed format should be submitted to the office of National Health Mission, Jammu/ Srinagar personally on or before 27th September, 2018. Jkalerts will provide you the complete detail about this J&K Govt job notification like Eligibility criteria, How to apply Online, Important dates, Age limit with relaxation, post by category, Selection process & official notification. So interested candidates are requested to read it carefully to apply for jobs in NHM JK.
Applications arc invited from the eligible candidates for contractual hiring of services under National Health Mission, J&K for the following posts as per details given below:
Eligibility Post Graduate (MCA/ M. Tech/ BE Computers from Recognized University) Exp.: Two (2) years of post-qualification experience. Experience in Centrally Sponsored Schemes will be preferred. Age: Maximum age limit up to 45 years. Selection Criteria (i) MCA/M.Tcch/B.H Computers – 80 Points (ii) Viva- voce – 20 points Note -Item (i) on prorata basis Divisional NHM Office
Location Jammu/ Srinagar
2. District Level Helpdesk Coordinator 06
Remuneration Rs. 18,500 per month
Eligibility Graduate (BCA/ B.SC (IT) from Recognized University) Exp.: Two (2) years of post-qualification experience. Experience in Centrally Sponsored Schemes will be preferred Age: Maximum age limit up to 45 years. Selection Criteria (i) BCA/ B.Sc. IT Computers – 80 Points (ii) Viva- voce – 20 points Note -item (i) on prorata basis District Hospital
Applications as per prescribed format should be submitted to the office of National Health Mission, Jammu/ Srinagar personally or through the representative on or before 27th September, 2018 (Jammu Office: State Health Society, Near Sainik School, Nagrota, Jammu — 181221 Kashmir Office: J&K Housing Board Complex, Chanapora, Srinagar. Pin: 190015).
Application form is also available on the official website www.jknhm.com which is the only and authentic source of information with respect to National Health Mission, J&K. This office shall not be responsible for inconvenience caused to anybody due to misleading/ false information made available by any other website(s) and purportedly claimed to be associated with NHM. J&K. in any manner whatsoever.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State.
2. Candidate should have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and local language, and must be conversant with computers especially in MS Office, etc.
3. Candidate should have familiarity with socio-cultural and socio-economic conditions of the State.
4. Candidate should be dedicated, hardworking and willing for extensive touring across the State.
5. Selection of candidate will be as per the District-wise merit out of eligible candidates.
6. Hiring will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31st March 2019, and further yearly extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/ approval of the post by the Ministry of Health &Family Welfare, Govt, of India.
7. Candidates who have obtained degrees through Distance Education Mode from the Universities recognized by the UGC as mentioned in Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated: 30-05-2012 issued by the Higher Education Depth. Civil Secretariat. J&K after 2005shall have to submit a certificate from the concerned university along with application form stating that the candidate had undergone the degree from their University headquarters and not from the off-campuses which have been established by these Universities beyond their territorial jurisdiction.
8. Number of vacancies is only indicative and may increase or decrease.
List of documents, self-attested, to be attached with the application form:
i. Date of Birth Certificate
ii. Permanent Residence Certificate
iii. Degree Certificate duly issued by the concerned University
iv. Marks sheet, duly issued by the concerned University, of all semesters/years and one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the semesters/ years of the required qualification for the post applied for.
v. Experience certificate, as per advertisement notice, from an organization of repute with date and sign of the issuing authority along with seal.
Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly.
Any further information including list of short-listed candidates, date of interview, etc. shall be uploaded on the website www.jknhm.com. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated through the website. No individual communication to the candidates shall be made in this regard.
MISSION DIRECTOR NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, J&K
Jammu Office: Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Nagrota, Jammu. Fax: 0191-2674114; Telephone: 2674244.Pin: 181221 Kashmir Office:J&K Housing Board Complex, Chanapora, Srinagar. Pin: 190015 Fax: 0194-2430359; Telephone: 2431167; e-mail: [email protected]
NHM Help Line for Jammu Division 18001800104: Kashmir Division 18001800102
Every Job update from Jammu and Kashmir appears first at JKALERTS.COM
For NHM JK, JKNHM Upcoming jobs notifications Selection Lists and Results update Free Job Alerts and Updates for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates. Keep Visiting Jkalerts.