SKUAST Jammu Job Recruitment Skilled staff posts. In Latest employment notification application are invited for the post of Skill Staff.
Applications on plain paper indicating name/permanent address/address for correspondence/Mobile number/Email/date of birth/recent passport photograph/qualifications (10th onward)/publicalions, work experience and any other information, are invited from the eligible candidates for filling of skilled staff position on contractual basis under All India Coordinated Research Project on Weed Management, SKUAST-Jammu. The position is temporary, time bound and contractual basis to be filled initially up to 31st March, 2019 and further extension will be granted for one year on the basis of budget availability. The detail of the positions given below.
B.Sc./B.Sc. Agriculture or M.Sc.(Ag) and having knowledge of weed science
Number of posts:
Enrollment per Month:
Rs. 15,000/- (Fixed)
Data recording and computation/analysis of data of weed management research trials/layout of field experiments/ treatment applications etc
How to apply:
The application along with attested testimonials/certificates should reach in the office of PI & Sr. Scientist, AICRP on Weed Management, Division of Agronomy, Block No. 3, 1st Floor, FOA, SKUAST-J, Chatha, Jammu 180009 (J&K) on or before 20th September 2018. The eligible candidates will be interviewed in the office of the Directorate of Research, SKUAST-J, Main Campus, Chatha, Jammu on 24th September 2018 at 12:30 P.M. No separate intimation shall be issued for interview.
Terms and conditions:
• The position is temporary and contractual basis to be filled initially up to 31st March, 2019 and further extendable for one year subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidate and availability of budget.
• The appointee has to serve AICRP on Weed Management, SKUAST-J.
• The appointee can be terminated by the University/Principal Investigator in case of unsatisfactory work and shortage of funds.
• The appointee shall have no legal claim for regular adjustment/absorption in SKUAST-J.
• The appointee shall have to report within 10 days to Sr. Scientist & Incharge, AICRP on Weed Management from the issuance of appointment order failing which the engagement shall stand cancelled automatically.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Every Job update from Jammu and Kashmir appears first at JKALERTS.COM
For SKUAST Jammu / SKUAST Kashmir Upcoming jobs notifications Selection Lists and Results update Free Job Alerts and Updates for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates. Keep Visiting Jkalerts.