Army Public School APS Miran Sahib Teaching and Administrative Staff Jobs Recruitment 2019.
Army Public School APS Miran Sahib invites applications for the following teaching and administrative staff on contractual basis:
APS Miran Sahib Jobs Details
1. TGT (English. Hindi, Math, Science. Social Sciences Physical Education )
Graduation with B.Ed and equivalent with minimum 50% marks in each. CSB/CTET/State TET is mandatory In case a candidate has not scored 50% in graduation but has qualified as a post graduate with the same mam subject and scored 50% or more marks in PG, the candidature shall be valid. For Physical Education-B P Ed/M P Ed with minimum 50% marks.
2 PRTs Graduate with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D E Edp B.Ed with minimum 50% in each. Should have qualified in Part A of the Screening Examination (CSB) as well as qualified the CTET/State TET The candidate who is qualified in B.Ed and not D.E.Ed would have to undergo a six months bridge course in elementary education from an institution recognized by the NCTE within 2 years of such appointment
3 PRT(PHE) Graduate in Physical Education or B P Ed
4. PRT(Dance Teacher) Matriculation or equivalent examination, two years experience in recognized Ballet Troupe as a performing artist 8 two years experience in Dance work with children in a recognized Dance School.
5. Librarian B.Sc (Lib) and computer literate
6. Head Clerk Ex-Servicemen Clerk category (JCO/OR) or civilian (minimum graduate). Ex-Servicemen preferred. Age upto 55 years. Medically fit (preferably SHAPE-1) 5-10 years experience in Office management, account handling as Head Clerk with high proficiency in staff duties and drafting experience Computer Savy- MS office etc Should not have any disciplinary case against in his entire service
7. Administrative Supervisor A Retired Honorary Commissioned Officer/Junior Commissioned Officer.
Age upto 55 years.
8. Accountant Graduate Preferably commerce graduate or fifteen years service as a Clerk in the Defence Services. Ex-servicemen preferred. Medically fit (preferably SHAPE-1).
Age upto 55 years. Basic computer application course of Army/Diploma in Computer Applications of not less than one year duration. Knowledge of double entry system of accounting, excel sheet and accounting software.
Minimum 5 years experience as an Accounts clerk in the Defence ServicesiReputed organization.
9. Lower Division Clerk Graduate or ten years of service as a clerk (for Ex-servicemen). Medically fit (preferably SHAPE-1). Ex-servicemen preferred.
Age upto 55 years. Computer literate. Typing with a minimum speed of 40 WPM Knowledge of Computer MS Office (Speed 8000 key depression per hour).
10. Receptionist Graduate. Fluent in English. Computer literate (MS Word, Excel 8 PowerPoint). Preferably experienced.
11. Computer Lab Tech Minimum 10 + 2 + one year Diploma in Computer Science Knowledge of Hardware peripheral and Networking.
12. Science Lab 10 + 2 with Science 8 Computer literate. Attd
13. Nurse (Female) Minimum 12* with science and diploma in ANM/GNM.
14 Driver Medically fit holder of valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License, experience of 5 years. Preferably Ex-Serviceman. Age upto 55 years.
Salary– TGTs- Rs 27,800/-, PRT Rs 27,000/-, Salary of Adm staff- As per AWES rules (Negotiable).
1. CSB and CTET is mandatory for contractual appointment of TGTs and PRTs. Non-qualified CSB S CTET applications will not be entertained.
Age criteria for Ser No 1 to 5. 10 to 13 as on 01 Aor 2019.
(a) Fresh candidates below 40 years
(b) For experienced candidates including Ex-Servicemen below 57 years.
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply on prescribed application form available in school and School website www.aosmiransahib.co.in along with along a bank draft of Rs 100/- (Nationalized bank) in favour of Army Public School Miran Sahib payable at Jammu latest by 20 Mar 2019 at 1200h.
Computer Literacy and Language Proficiency test will be held on 22 Mar 2019 at 0900h.
Date of interview for the shortlisted candidates will be intimated later through email/telephonically/SMS.