J&K Directorate Health Services Jobs Recruitment 2020.
Applications on prescribed form, are invited from the eligible candidates belonging to Jammu Division for contractual hiring Services under Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) for following Vacant Posts. For District level posts preference shall be given to the candidates belonging to the same district where the posts exist.
The scanned filled application form with scanned relevant documents should be Emailed to [email protected] before 10th May, 2020
How to apply
Interested persons may apply in the prescribed form duly titled by the candidate along with all relevant documents through Email [email protected] latest by 10th May 2020, no separate documents will be accepted at a later date.
DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES JAMMU DIVISION JAMMU (Near MLA Hostel, Indira Chowk, Jammu (J&K) Pin-180001) Ph: 0191-2546338, 2549632, Fax: 0191-2549632
For further details as to job profile & terms and conditions please visit Health Department website www.dhsjammu.co.in
Terms & Conditions
The Terms & Conditions for the appointments shall be as under:
1. The appointing authority shall have the right to terminate the contractual hiring of the appointee without assigning any reason with one month prior notice only.
2. The Hiring is purely on contractual basis till 31st of March 2021 which will be renewable on year to year basis based on satisfactory work & conduct & subject to the approval in the State Programme Implementation Plan (SPIP) by IDSP (NHM) Govt. of India. In case of unsatisfactory performance report the authority shall have right to terminate the hiring without assigning any reason. The contractual hiring shall not confer any right upon the candidate to claim extension or regularization of services.
3. In case of retired persons hired for the Posts, the services shall not be continued once the person has attained 65 years of age.
4. The consolidated honorarium per month is inclusive of all allowances.
5. The candidate shall have to join his duties within 7 days from the date of issue of his engagement order along with all requisite original testimonials failing which his engagement shall automatically be treated as cancelled. 6. The selected candidates will have to work in the Districts/Jammu Division against which they are selected and their engagement will be non transferable.
7. The date of interview shall be notified in leading local newspapers and on the Website of the Directorate of Health Services Jammu i.e. www.dhsjammu.co.in . No separate interview cards shall be sent individually. Short listed candidates (Ratio 1:5) shall be called for interview.
8. If the no. of applicants is more than five times the no. of posts advertised then a screening test may be conducted. Notification regarding screening test will be issued separately in leading Daily Newspapers and on the official website i.e. www.dhsjammu.co.in.
9. The candidates shall not be entitled for any TA/DA for screening test/ Interview.
10. The entitlement of leave, travel etc. shall be governed by the rules in vogue and as applicable to the contractual/consolidated employees at State Health Society 11. The hiring shall be governed by other terms and condition which are not specifically mentioned herein but are made applicable in case of such appointments at any time by the contracting authority.
12. The hired person will have to execute a contract agreement with SSO IDSP, Jammu before joining.
13. The application forms shall be accompanied with attested copies of the following testimonials(i) Essential qualification certificate (Those possessing Medical Graduate or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma shall also provide the copy of Permanent Registration Certificate of their qualification). (ii) Marks certificate of essential qualification. (iii) Relevant post graduation certificate. (iv) Any other certificate for attaining Higher Qualification in the relevant field. (v) Relevant Experience certificate from Competent Authority. (vi) Matriculation Certificate/Date of Birth Certificate/1st page of Service Book in case of retired personal. (vii) Valid Address proof from the Tehsildar as per the annexure. (viii) Two latest photographs duly attested by gazetted officer.
14. Interested persons may apply in the prescribed form duly titled by the candidate along with all relevant documents through Email [email protected] latest by 10th May 2020, no separate documents will be accepted at a later date. DIP/J-356 Sd/Dt: 27-4-2020 Director Health Services, Jammu.
EPIDEMIOLOGIST & MICROBIOLOGIST
Job Assignment The main objectives of the assignment are to:
1. Provide technical support to State/District Surveillance Officers to implement IDSP and ensure operational continuity for the program.
2. Provide oversight for data collation, reporting, analysis and local action including outbreak investigation. Administer collection, compilation and analysis of passive surveillance data not only from peripheral health institutions but also from hospitals and colleges in the district.
3. Organize Rapid Response Teams for undertaking prompt outbreak investigations. Feed back to lower level institutions on reporting, trends and outbreaks. Local media monitoring.
4. Support capacity building by organizing training for state/district IDSP staff, monitoring training impact on the field and assessing emerging training needs .
5. Liaison with other departments that have relevance to disease surveillance (Animal Husbandry, Women and Child Welfare, Panchayat Raj etc.) and Organize activities to strengthen partnerships with Medical Colleges, NGO sector & Private sector in disease surveillance and control of diseases. Monthly reviews and compilation of periodic reports and plans under the project.
6. Support the organization of annual State/district dissemination meetings on disease surveillance and preparation of “State/district annual disease surveillance report” by January every year. 7. Provide technical support for National Vector Borne Diseases Program (NVBDCP) through supporting fever surveillance and oversight for the line listing of vector borne diseases Consultant
Finance Job Assignment
1. Will guide , Monitor and supervise Financial & Procurement matters concerning the IDSP in consultation with the State Surveillance Officer and concerned Departments.
2. Will be responsible for ensuring timely and upto date availability of Financial & Procurement Information on IDSP matters according to the requirement.
3. He/She will provide guidance for the Financial, Accounts and Procurement matters to the internal Audit Team and coordinate with the Audit Teams from outside the Department and will ensure transparency in all these matters.
4. He/She shall be responsible for maintaining Accounts/Procurement Books & Records.
Data Manager Job Responsibilities
1. Ensure timely collection and compilation of data from all Reporting Units including Medical Colleges and Blocks.
2. Analyse S, P, L data for time/ place in spread sheet for identifying rising trend of disease/early warning signals. Preparation of weekly IDSP alert and forecast thereof
3. Supervise functioning of IDSP portal.
4. To ensure and coordinate block level data entry under IDSP through BPMU.
5. To assist District Surveillance Officer, District Epidemiologist and other officials in carrying out the IDSP activities
6. Supervise functioning of District Data Entry operators
7. Preparation of periodic and annual reports required under the supervision of District Surveillance Officer and District Epidemiologist
8. Familiarise and operate VC equipment, organise and participate in weekly VC with CSU and SSU, undertake preventive maintenance and troubleshooting for small problems and coordinate with service providers for major breakdowns.
9. Supervise and maintain network connection for video conferencing and data transference.
10. Conduct field visits to monitor and assess data quality. 11. Monitor expenditure incurred by the district under IDSP
12. Preparation of District level PIP.
13. Coordinate with NHM Finance for booking and audit of district level expenditure under IDSP.
14. Obtain audited accounts, SOEs & Utilization Certificates through NHM and share with SSU.
15. To carry out all IHIP-IDSP related activities in the District i.e.RU wise facility mapping and distribution of user id password 16. Any other work assigned by DSO.
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below