Data Entry Operators Recruitment in Agriculture Department
National e-Governance Plan in Agriculture (NeGP-A) Jobs :Agriculture Production Department invited applications on prescribed format from eligible candidates for Engagement of 62 number of Data Entry Operators purely on temporary basis for the financial year 2015-16 in the J&K State under the centrally sponsored scheme. “National e-Governance Plan in Agriculture (NeGP-A)”:
Name of the post
Data Entry Operators
Total Posts 62
Essential Educational Qualification:-
- Graduate with one year Diploma in Computer Application or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Good knowledge of computers (Data Processing, office automation, E-mail).
- Operation of large and small scale electronic data processing system.
- Quick and accurate data entry operations in English and language of the state: full command over office automation packages such as MS Officc/Opcn Office; should be able to handle basic hardware issues (including operating system, antivirus, PDF etc.) relating to PC’s, printers mid switches.
- At least one year of experience is necessary.
The candidates should be between 18-40 years of age.
The Selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated monthly salary of Rs. 10.000/- Ten Thousand Only. They will have no claim for regularization whatsoever.
Method of Selection:
The candidates shall be selected on the basis of weightage accorded to academic merit, experience and performance in viva-vocc/practical test. The following criteria will be followed for final selection:
||Weightage to Basic qualification
Graduation with one Year Diploma in Computer Application or an equivalent qualification
|60 Points (Pro-rata)
||Weightage to Higher/Additional qualification:
||Post Graduation in Information Technology/ Computer Applications/Computcr Science
||20 Points (Pro-rata)
||Experience in the relevant field will carry a total of 05 points in following manner:
||i) Experience of more than 02 vears but less than 03 years
||ii)Experience of more than 03 vears but less than 04 years
||iii) Experience of more than 04 vears
|05 Points 100 points
Short-listing of candidates to be called for interview/practical test:
If the number of applicants is large and it is not possible/convenicnt to call all the candidates for interview/practical test, the process of short-listing of candidates shall be followed. The criterion to be adopted for short-listing of candidates in such a case shall be ns given under:
- Ratio to be followed-1:5
- Weightage to basic qualification- 90% pro-rata basis.
- Weightage for higher qualification viz. PG -10 points Mode of submission of Applications:
- The applications complete in all respects and accompanied with alt documents should be submitted in the office of the Chief Agriculture Officer of the concerned distnet by or before 15-01-2018.
- Self attested photocopies of Date of Birth. Educational Qualification. Computer Qualification & Experience Certificates should be enclosed/appended with the application form.
1 The previous Advertisement/Interviews held for the above mentioned temporary posts of Data Entry Operators stands cancelled.
2 The candidates who have already applied in response to earlier notice for the above mentioned post(s) need not to apply again subject to the condition that he/she fulfills eligibility requirement ns laid down in the Advertisement Notice. However, they shall submit the additional qualification(s)/experience. if improved during the intervening period.
3 The number of positions and the engagements shall be subject lo the availability of funds under the scheme.
4 The qualifications/degrees acquired from government recognised institutions shall only be considered.
Last date for receipt of applications January 15, 2018
FOR ALL LATEST
GOVT & PRIVATE JOBS JKSSB, JKPSC, SSC & BANK JOBS , SELECTION LIST, NOTIFICATIONS,
DATE SHEETS, RESULTS, LATEST HEADLINES
UPDATE (Free of cost) !!!
DOWNLOAD NOW JKALERTS ANDRIOD APP (Link Given Below)
Stay Updated Stay Alert Don’t Miss Single Job Opportunity !!