Govt Jobs in Agriculture Department 2018 posts various
Govt jobs in J&K Agriculture Department. : Application n the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates of District Ganderbal on contractual basis for a period of one year under Centrally Sponsored Scheme “Support to State Extension Programmes for Extension Reforms” (SMAE/ATMA Scheme). The eligibility and other terms and conditions of engagement are as under-
- The candidates should be a permanent resident of J&K State.
- The candidate who belongs to District Ganderbal can only apply for the engagement on the said contractual posts.
- Selected candidates shall have to work on contractual basis and shall not claim any permanent employment on the said post.
- The period of contract shall be for one year& can be extended depending upon the continuation of the scheme and performance of the selected candidates.
- The engagement is subject to availability of funds under the scheme.
- The services of the selected candidates can be terminated at any time if the work and conduct Is not found satisfactory during the engagement.
- The contract shall deem to have been cancelled/terminated once the scheme is withdrawn by the Government.
- The contractual engagement of candidates shall cease to exist on attaining the age of 65 years in respect of already served Government employees.
- The selection committee shall have the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected candidates shall have to give an undertaking in judicial stamp paper that he/she shall work in the District/Block assigned by the Deptt. Application Procedure:
Get Free Jobs Notification on Mobile Phone
The application form in the prescribed format completed in all respects with relevant certifkates/documents be submitted
Download Application Form for Agriculture Department
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!