Govt jobs in J&K District Health Society
Govt jobs :: OT Technician, Lab Technician (SNCU), IYCF Councillor, PHN, Clinical Psychologist
Applications on prescribed format are invited on behalf of District Health Society, Ganderbal from eligible candidates who are permanent residents of District Ganderbal for the below mentioned posts to be hired on Contractual basis under National Health Mission, Ganderbal as per the criteria shown against each.
|Name of Cateqory/Post||Minimum Qualification/Experience||Selection Criteria||No. of Posts||Level|
|1||OT Technician||Quak-Matric with Diploma in theater Assistant Training from SMF or any other recognized institute Age:-Upto 45 years||i) Screening Test=60 points|
ii) Matric=10 points
iii) Diploma in Theatre Assistant
Training from SMF or other Recognized lnstitute=15 points
iv) Viva Voice= 15 Points Total=100 points
Note:- Item (i) to (iii) on prorate basis.
|2||Lab Technician (SNCU)||Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Medical Lab. Technician from a recognized university Age:-Upto 45 years||i) Screening test=60 points|
ii) BMLT=20 points
iii) DMLT=10 points
iv) Viva Voce=20 points
Note:- ltem(i) to (iii) on prorata basis
|3||IYCF Councillor||Qual: Bachelors degree in Dietics and Nutrition/ Home Science/Graduate with diploma in Nutrition and Health Education(DHNE) from Recognized University Age:- Upto 45 years||i)Graduation-80 Points iijviva voce-20 points Note: Item (i) on Prorata basis OR|
i) Graduation-60 Points
ii) Diploma-20 Points ii)Viva Voce-20 Points
Note:- Item (i) and (ii) on prorata basis
|4||PHN||Qual:- BSC nursing|
Exp:-1 year teaching experience.
Aqe:-Upto 65 years
|i) BSCNursing=80 points|
ii) Viva voce=20 points Note:-ltem(i) on prorata basis
|Masters Degree in child Psychology from any recognized university in India|
Aqe:- upto 45 years
|i) PG in Child Psychology=80 Points|
ii) Viva-Voice= 20 Points Note:- Item (i) on pro-rata basis
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of J&K, hailing from District Ganderbal.
- The expression “Block Level” wherever used in this advertisement notification would mean “Medical Block” and not the “C.D Block”certified by concerned Block Medical Officers.
- Applications can be rejected by the screening committee if found not falling as per required criteria.
- Contract will be offered by District Health Society, Ganderbal and not by the J&K Government.
- The initial contract will be for a period up to 31 -03-2019, extendable subject to performance review of the selected candidates, budgetary provisions in the next financial year and continuation of Scheme.
- The selected candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium under National Health Mission, as communicated by State Health Society J&K and contractual hiring shall not be entitled to any other allowances or monetary benefits whatsoever.
- A contractual appointee shall have to execute an agreement/bond with District Health Society Ganderbal.
How to apply
Application forms will be available in the office of the District Health Society, Ganderbal. Application forms duly filled and along with all relevant documents shall reach to the office of the under signed by or before 4th of June 2018.
The District Health Society, Ganderbal shall not be responsible for any postal delays and applications received after last date shall not be entertained.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!