Education in the changing political scenario
The changing political scenario
The political scenario has drastically changed over the time. There was a time when people literally fought for the higher position in politics. But, they fought their wars to stand in improving the welfare of the nation or the state. Today, there exists a fight for the high political positions. But this fight has turned out to be the one which ranks up the corruption and is carried forward for an individual’s benefit. Yes, the politics which was born to fight for the basic needs and rights, justice of the common people and to create loyalty among the citizens has now taken a turn and indulged itself into corruption and selfishness. This also includes the cruelty towards the common people and the lack of regard for the same.
Initially, the political parties were considered worthy due to their plan of actions or their initiatives to develop the country, but today it has become difficult to find a political party which is corruption free. Hence people look for a political party which has less corruption and the ones which doesn’t work for their own benefits.
Education in politics
Today, politics is judged based on educational facilities provided by the political parties such as, the emphasis each political party lays down on education, the measures they take to increase the literacy rate of their state or the country. And to take such fine decisions in education related topics the members in the crowd must be educated themselves. This is how the political parties had started up with the campus politics where they introduced an open forum for the students to directly enter the political career right from the beginning of their education by forming groups and contesting elections in their college campus.
There are many people who prefer to go for political science courses because of their interest in the subject, either to enter into the profession, make a career or to indulge in research. The political scenario includes many leaders from the illiterate category. Knowing the effect of education on the people from political parties, those who did not get a chance to study before joining their political career can now go for the best online political science degrees.
Uses of having an educated political rule
- Having an educated ruling party can help the country develop more by all means, whether it is economically or socially. To develop the country in terms of technology, education system must be updated and it is required that it should come up with creative ideas.
- Knowing the history of the ruling systems and methods, can help get better ideas for governing. To know about the ruling systems in the past and the methods involved, a person who has been educated will have better knowledge about it. This is where most of them who are not aware of the country’s ruling history look for best online history degrees to enrich themselves with the knowledge of ruling history.
- Educated political parties can think of standardising the living of the people, which can help in the economic and social growth of the country.
- Educated ruling parties can help in increasing the literacy rate of the country. And only by increasing the literacy rate of a country they can grow ahead. Thought the political parties consist of many uneducated members currently, they stress on increasing the literacy rate, so that it can have the future generation to be completely literate and educated and so do the ruling systems.
- Having an educated ruling team can help solve many of the issues going on in the nation-state. There may be various solutions for many of the issues and problems, but, lack of knowledge over the topic can lead to ignorance or negligence over many issues.
- Giving chance to the young people can help generate and implement many creative ideas since the youth are more active and will have many ideas about the development of the country in terms of technology, social and economical issues.