Daily Current Affairs 7th Dec 2023
1. Recently ‘Luis Incio Lula da Silva’ has been sworn in as the 39th President of which country?
2. Who has recently taken over the Western Command of the Indian Air Force?
3. Which country has recently adopted Euro as its official currency?
4. Who has recently become the first person to lose $200 billion in wealth?
5. Which state’s Portuguese striker Cristiano Ronaldo is associated with which football club?
6. Who has recently laid the foundation stone of the Central Detective Training Institute at Devanahalli in Karnataka?
7. Who has recently become the 78th Grandmaster of India?
8. In which state has India’s first IVF mobile unit for cattle been launched recently?
9. Recently in the month of December the GST collection has increased by what percent to Rs 1.49 lakh crore?
10. Where will the 108th Indian Science Congress be organized recently?
11. Which ministry has recently launched the Prajwala Challenge?
Ministry of Rural Development
12. Where will India’s first underwater metro start recently?
13. RK Krishnakumar, former director of which company has passed away recently?
14. Recently, where has the Center approved the ‘Kalasa Banduri Project’?
15. Recently Ajay Kumar Srivastava has become the MD & CEO of which bank?
Indian Overseas Bank
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.