Daily Current Affairs 10th Jan 2023
1. Recently which state has recorded the highest unemployment in December 2022?
2. Recently who has inaugurated Pokhara Regional International Airport in collaboration with China?
3. Recently Prime Minister Modi will launch the world’s longest cruise ‘Ganga Vilas’ from Varanasi to where?
4. Where has ‘Imoinu Irapta Festival’ been celebrated recently?
5. Recently Kuldeep Singh Pathania has been appointed as the next Speaker of the Legislative Assembly of which state?
6. Who was Walter Cunningham who passed away recently?
7. Recently India and which country have organized the 36th Strategic Dialogue in New Delhi?
8. In which state ‘Wall of Peace Mural’ has been made recently?
9. Which country has recently taken over the leadership of the Asian Postal Union?
10. Which state will set up Green Climate Fund to support mega green projects recently?
11. Which country has recently become the theme country of the 46th International Kolkata Book Fair?
12. Recently which state government will provide free rice for one year under the State Food Security Scheme?
13. Where has President Murmu inaugurated the 18th National Jamboree of ‘Bharat Scouts and Guides’ recently?
14. Recently the Chief Minister of which state has launched ‘Didir Suraksha Kavach Abhiyan’?
15. Which bank has recently appointed ‘Jason Moo’ as the CEO?
Bank of Singapore
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.