15 FIELD AMMUNITION DEPOT RECRUITMENT OF LOWER DIVISION CLKs (LDCs), TRADES MATE, FIREMAN AND EBR FOR YEAR 2015
- Application is invited for Recruitment for 15 Field Ammunition Depot from eligible Indian Nationals for the post of LDC, Fireman, Tradesman (Mate) &EBRto reach Commandant 15 FAD, PIN – 909715 C/o 56 APO by normal post within 21 days ( 28 days in respect of candidates belonging to Andaman, Nicobar &Lakshadweep) from the last date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. The last date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News will be taken into account for calculation of 21 days and 28 days (for Andaman, Nicobar &Lakshadweep) respectively. The scale of pay, number of vacancies, educational qualification and other requirements are as under:-
|Desiqnation||Total No of||Scale of||Cateqorv||No of||Minimum Essential|
|(a)||LDC||13||Rs 5200- 20,200 plus Grade pay Rs 1900/-||UR/Gen||07||(a) 12,n pass or equivalent.|
(b) English typing @ 35 W.P.M in Computer OR Hindi Typing @ 30 W.P.Mon computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10,500/9,000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Serviceman (ESM) *
|15||Rs 5200- 20,200 plus Grade pay Rs 1800/-||UR/Gen||08||Matriculation (10th pass or equivalent)|
| ||Total Trades Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor) = 15|| || |
|Rs 5200- 20,200 plus Grade pay Rs 1900/-||UR/Gen||11||Matriculation (10th pass or equivalent)|
| ||Total Fireman 20|| || || || |
|(d)||EBR||01||Rs 5200- 20,200 plus Grade pay Rs 1800/-||UR/Gen||01||Matriculation (10th pass or equivalent) with proficiency in EBR’s trade Job.|
Desirable : One vearexoerience in the trade.
@ Trades Mate – 03 and Fireman- 01 are carry fwd vacancies which were not filled during previous recruitment due to non availability of suitable candidates. The reservation rules for 50% reservation quota are not applicable on these vacancies.
* Horizontal Vac- The PH, ESM & MSP selected for appointment will be placed against the category to which he/she belongs. If the appointment selected belongs to Gen/SC/ST/OBC category. Then he/she will be placed in the respective category.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit for all shall be the closing date of receipt of application i.e. 21 days from the last date of publication.
- Detailed Eligibility Criteria and application form is available at indianarmy.nic.in
- Application NOT confirming to the format given in website will NOT be accepted.